Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Daggering

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Sorry if this is in the wrong forum! )

Basically, whenever I'm out clubbing I see loads of people doing what is known as "daggering". Apparently it's a form of dancing...

Can anyone shed some light on why people actually do this ...in public, too?? It's basically just sexing with clothes on and it's is very ugly and degrading :mad:

Does anyone here dagger? Or know anyone who does and knows why they do it? I am always interested to hear how other people live and this is a curious form of 'dance' to be quite honest
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have seen some acrobatic daggering in my time, **** is plain impressive. More and more men in Jamaica are getting fractured dicks too, I respect that kind of dedication to their art.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There are MANY videos on Youtube with insane - and painful looking - moves! Why do people do this?
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcc-mgs)
    i have seen some acrobatic daggering in my time, **** is plain impressive. More and more men in jamaica are getting fractured dicks too, i respect that kind of dedication to their art.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Wtf!!!
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Daggering is jokes.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its all about the subtle grind
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Slow wind is better. Less physicaly demanding and you don't break a sweat.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of that is it like the dancing in dirty dancing or something? :L
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scotland94)
    I've never heard of that is it like the dancing in dirty dancing or something? :L
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scotland94)

Daggering 403 up, 40 down
    This is a Dancehall.Mobi definition of a term or phrase that is popular in the dancehall and / or in the lyrics of Jamaican deejays and singers.

What is daggering? Some call it “dry sex” on the dance floor of a dance or party, but daggering is where a man and woman are dancing in a sexually provocative manner, which usually includes them simulating various sexual positions, and often times, rough sex, to the beat of whatever music is playing at the time. In recent times, dancehall artistes RDX and Mr. Vegas have both released daggering songs in tribute to the newly accepted name for an action / activity that has been present in Jamaica’s dancehalls for many years.
    'Did you see the daggering last night?'
    -Urban Dictionary (of course)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 7, 2011
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.