The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Demon_AS
Personally, I feel that House should stay single for the benefit of us - his viewers. The last thing we want is a lovey-dovey "I-care-about-the-world" House lol.

Snap.

I was looking at the IMDB quotes and I found this one. It's the kind of quote that I probably didn't laugh at first time around but it's funny now.

Dr. Robert Chase: In pre-med, I had a professor who ...
Dr. Gregory House: - touched you in the naughty place?
Reply 241
Hehe, yes, I remember that one.

It's a very english humour, which is why I think we all like it.
Reply 242
Not long until the final episode of the series!

Hopefully series three isn't too far away...
omg this ep is sick...
WHAT A WICKED FINALE!!!!!!!!

omg best house episode EVER
Reply 245
I'm confused...was the whole finale one big hallucination? :confused:
It was really well done though...can't wait for season three!!
lalalala I taped it so I'm watching it tommorow, and I'm desperately not trying to read anything anyones written =p
Reply 247
'tell cuddy I want the ketamine' - :eek: would house be the same without a limp?
Reply 248
Thank god he's okay! I was honestly worried there wouldn't be a series 3 after I saw last week's trailer!

House without the limp? There'll be complications, but it's good that they are keeping the character in motion. Static characters would ruin the show. :smile: Perhaps they will end after Series 3? That'd be nice... american shows always tend to get milked for all they're worth. :p:

That scene with Cameron and the machine was... great. :biggrin: :biggrin:
OMG what a great episode!!

So, let me make sure I understood it, all this was House's hallucination which he experienced in the split second after he's been shot but before he was taken to surgery. Right?

And I thought "Tell Cuddy I want ketamine" meant he doesn't want her to induce coma to cure his leg because he "saw" what it would do his mental abilities?

Is there season 3? How long do we have to wait? :frown:
ommg I hope he's going to be ok!! I thought he asked her for ketamine because he did want his leg to get better???
Theres a rumor going around on the fox forums that huug laurie was getting tired of his 'limp'. Apperently it was giving him back problems so they needed to find a way to slove it and this was it...

I'm guessing it will be the same old house but whats better house running with no 'limppy luarie' or no house at all because hugh quits because of back trouble?
how amazing was the finale!!!!! i was squirming so much when he cut that guy with the machine. great twist too. xx
Reply 253
That final episode was really good :biggrin:. I knew that it would all turn out to be a hallucination, though, about ten minutes after he got shot. My mother was like ":eek: How did you know?!" at the end lol.

I think he takes the ketamine because he sees that it'll probably save his leg, but he'll still get to keep his brain faculties. Don't forget, he managed to puzzle out that he was in a hallucination at the end, which proved to him that he could still logically figure even with the ketamine, so why not take it?

Oh, and we had some clues that his leg might've got better in previous episodes, like when he was telling Wilson about the added pain, Wilson said something like: "That's good, isn't it? It could mean that the nerves are regenerating" etc or something like that.
Reply 254
Demon_AS

I think he takes the ketamine because he sees that it'll probably save his leg, but he'll still get to keep his brain faculties. Don't forget, he managed to puzzle out that he was in a hallucination at the end, which proved to him that he could still logically figure even with the ketamine, so why not take it?

I'm pretty sure there's something seriously wrong with that somewhere.
Reply 255
It would help if you pointed out exactly what you felt was wrong about my statement, thus allowing me to either clarify or argue my position :p:. I rarely say things for no reason, so if what I said was wrong, then at least tell me why you think it is, so I can give you my reasons :wink:.

I thought it was pretty clear, myself :confused:.
Reply 256
Let me see if I can put it into words... :p:

Spoiler

Spoiler

just one more

I meant one more after that

sorry :redface: if it's any consolation, I probably wasted more time writing it than you have if you've read it.
Nah that was good. Couldn't have put it better :smile:
Is there season 3? When will it be shown?
Reply 258
Tuesday September 5th in America, so I'm guessing a while till its in the UK..
:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest