The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by Dan9878
About a week ago a few people got offers. I had an interview on 24/1 and still have not heard anything. How about you?

I heard that a few people had been given offers. My interview was on the 20th and I haven't heard anything either, but still hoping that no news is good news :smile:
Reply 2041
ive not heard anything from BCU yet, has anyone else? do we even know if theyve had the course approved? i had an interview at northampton on the 24th feb, ive got another coming up at worcester in april then thats it. really hoping i get in one of them ive been working towards this for the past 5 years! can i ask how many of you have done your c1 lisence? good luck everyone!
Reply 2042
hi guys, does anyone know if theres a fitness test at worcester uni? i have an interview there but my letter doesnt say. some people have told me there is and some there isnt?
Has anybody had an interview at greenwich avery hill campus and heard back a result yet? I had an interview back in january but I'm yet to heard a decision from them
(edited 12 years ago)
I also have an interview at UCLAN wooo!! Last chance to impress!
Reply 2045
Original post by Oddhands
I heard that a few people had been given offers. My interview was on the 20th and I haven't heard anything either, but still hoping that no news is good news :smile:

Yep hopefully. A student at Plymouth said rejections have been handed out too so looks promising.
Original post by Briony09110
I also have an interview at UCLAN wooo!! Last chance to impress!

Well done on getting an int at Uclan! When did you find out? Its also my last chance so im hoping to get one!
Original post by zombie1
hi guys, does anyone know if theres a fitness test at worcester uni? i have an interview there but my letter doesnt say. some people have told me there is and some there isnt?

No there isn't.

The group task, maths and English test is in the morning. After this feedback is given and you will be told if you are staying for the interviews in the afternoon. It is all on the letter. I have mine on the 14th.
Reply 2048
Original post by Dan9878
Yep hopefully. A student at Plymouth said rejections have been handed out too so looks promising.

Is this true? I had an interview 20/1 and the wait is killing me!! That's definite good news if true!!
Reply 2049
Original post by stid123
Is this true? I had an interview 20/1 and the wait is killing me!! That's definite good news if true!!

Did you have your interview in the morning or afternoon :smile:
Reply 2050
Original post by stid123

Well it was posted on here two weeks ago or so. Indeed it looks good.
Unsuccessful at Coventry, gutted :frown:

Best of luck to all those who haven't heard yet, it may well be good news! :smile:
Original post by scotton86

Best of luck to all those who haven't heard yet, it may well be good news! :smile:

Me too :-(
Reply 2053
Did you have your interview in the morning or afternoon :smile:

I was afternoon you?

Original post by starsteph1993

when did you both hear?
Reply 2055
Original post by stid123
I was afternoon you?

I was afternoon too..so which person were u..I was the oldie :smile:
Reply 2056
I was afternoon too..so which person were u..I was the oldie :smile:

My names Ash, second from last in! Am I right in thinking you were the last in?
Reply 2057
Original post by stid123
My names Ash, second from last in! Am I right in thinking you were the last in?

Yep that is right...I left about 6.45pm in the end. How r u doing? You had an offer already didn't you..from Brighton or was it Bristol..sorry if I have it completely wrong..seems a long time since we were all sitting in that room waiting to be interviewed. I will keep my fingers crossed for you hon :smile:
Reply 2058
Yep that is right...I left about 6.45pm in the end. How r u doing? You had an offer already didn't you..from Brighton or was it Bristol..sorry if I have it completely wrong..seems a long time since we were all sitting in that room waiting to be interviewed. I will keep my fingers crossed for you hon :smile:

Yea all good thanks! Yea, have an offer from Brighton. Although Plymouth is a lot closer to home!! Il keep my fingers crossed for both of us :smile:
Reply 2059

Original post by starsteph1993

Sorry to hear this.

When were you guys interviewed?

Latest