The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Briony09110
Your joking!! They told me last week it would be this week, I've been checking my emails all morning! :frown: Ohh noooo I don't think I can wait another 2 weeks!

Can't believe it. They said beginning of April at interview too
Reply 2901
Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone has accepted a place at Sheffield Hallam? I've accepted my place but would love to talk to some other people going to be on my course about accommodation? If so i never really come on here so if you could add me on FB it'd be ace. Cheers, Gemma Caswell (Skipton)
Original post by stuntcamel
Anyone going to the Bournemouth open day on Wednesday?

I'm going:cool:
Original post by ChannyBee
I'm going:cool:

I know you are! :tongue: Could be a very personal tour at this rate
Original post by SammySnips
Umm well 45 people got fitness tests and 15 got places. Therefore there can be a maximum of 30 places on reserve list? Haven't read from anyone that has been unsuccessful since fitness test which makes me wonder if everyone else is on reserve?

I thought as much. I do know of one person who has failed the fitness test so that would leave a max of 29 still on reserve. Its just a waiting game i guess now...
Reply 2905
Original post by ofmontreal_Lottie
I rang Worcester again today, they're still reviewing people. "We have until may 10th to reply to you, but you will hear from us before then a few more weeks yet."

Is Anyone else waiting to hear back from them?!
:dots:

Yeah I was interviewed at the beginning of feb at worcester and still haven't heard. Kindof given up ringing too because I always get told the same "we have until May 10th". Never mind guy!
Original post by f0rbesy
Just was going to say the same thing! We should hear this week sometime as they finished all interviews last week!

I asked in interview, rejections within 2 weeks, then they will go through the shortlist and decide on the final 16 at the beginning of May
Original post by stuntcamel
I know you are! :tongue: Could be a very personal tour at this rate

Should we be slightly concerned at the lack of successful applicants?
Reply 2908
Original post by Briony09110
I asked in interview, rejections within 2 weeks, then they will go through the shortlist and decide on the final 16 at the beginning of May

where are you talking about?:smile:
Original post by ChannyBee
Should we be slightly concerned at the lack of successful applicants?

There must be others out there somewhere, hopefully we'll find some on Wednesday
Reply 2910
Just had a Ucas update from LJM with an Unconditional offer!!! :smile: Can't wait to get started! Hope theres some more good news from LJM for people soon.
Is anyone else on the Staffs waiting list?

The wait is killing me! :-P
at least next week we'll know the rank of the St. Georges list.
Original post by graemeb
where are you talking about?:smile:

Uclan :smile:
Original post by Jonnyr
Just had a Ucas update from LJM with an Unconditional offer!!! :smile: Can't wait to get started! Hope theres some more good news from LJM for people soon.

Well Done! Hope I hear soon! I didn't think they would give unconditionals seen as the fitness test is yet to come? Has anyone else heard yet? :/
Reply 2915
Original post by Jonnyr

Ahhh congratulations!! :biggrin: glad someone's heard something atleast!! When was your interview? :smile:
I received an unconditional offer from LJM last night :biggrin:.
Original post by powder_blue
I received an unconditional offer from LJM last night :biggrin:.

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 2918
Unconditional from JMU last night :-)
Best of luck to those still waiting to hear!
Reply 2919
Original post by Grant-
Unconditional from JMU last night :-)
Best of luck to those still waiting to hear!

Do any of those with LJMU offers have dates for the fitness test?
Still waiting :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest