The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3060
Does anyone know if they sent rejections out before offers? Or how does it work?
Reply 3061
Original post by Happy_Holidays
:frown: Will you apply next year if BCU doesn't happen?

I def will, i loved Swansea by far the best uni i visited! And the interview experience i got this year will help me along next year! Ill get there one day lol
Reply 3062
Original post by Dan9878
Unlucky, good luck with BCU.

Thanks m8! :-)
Original post by Dan9878
Does anyone know if they sent rejections out before offers? Or how does it work?

Were all sent together on Monday.
Reply 3064
Original post by Happy_Holidays
Were all sent together on Monday.

Ok - Just surprising that its been 2 days and I haven't heard. The interview letter I got next day.
Although I have got a place at Bournemouth I am still following this forum... I am not envious of those that are still waiting to hear, it's an awful feeling. I keep my fingers crossed for you all. If you are successful well done, if your not then don't give up!! Anything worth having is worth working hard for, your persistence will pay off. X
Good luck guys I am nervous for you all! I know how it feels and I echo what ChannyBee has said!

Original post by ChannyBee
Although I have got a place at Bournemouth I am still following this forum... I am not envious of those that are still waiting to hear, it's an awful feeling. I keep my fingers crossed for you all. If you are successful well done, if your not then don't give up!! Anything worth having is worth working hard for, your persistence will pay off. X
Reply 3067
Original post by bettysue
Sorry to hear about your rejection. I also got one last night and I am just wondering who you rang to get feedback from? thanks

I rang the main UClan number and asked to be put through to the paramedic practise admissions and they did! Sorry to hear you got rejected too, you trying ucas extra at all?
Original post by ~Justin~
Good Luck!

Sorry to hear but don't give up! :smile:

Thanks! I've just secured an EMD position with Yorkshire Ambulance Service so i'm going to do that and hopefully gain tons more experience and save some money for next year!
Reply 3069
Is anybody else still waiting for an answer from UCLAN, I had an problem with my application prior to interview an the UCAS result was changed to 'withdrawn' by mistake, I was told it should change again either way but as yet nothing?
swansea rejected me :frown: good luck everyone else waiting to hear!
Reply 3071
Original post by xxstephxx
swansea rejected me :frown: good luck everyone else waiting to hear!

Sorry to hear that, i know the feeling only too well!! Have you any other applications this year?
Reply 3072
Has anyone else applied to Bournemouth through ucas extra?
Reply 3073
Unsuccessful at Swansea. On the reserve list. Has every unsuccessful applicant been placed on it? Didn't expect a place with all that competition! Good luck to those waiting. Plymouth it is :smile:
staffordshire have emailed me saying :

I am sorry but you have not been sent an offer, we have not yet sent a rejection letter, in case we get any extra spaces.

They've not made a decision on Ucas so I can't apply for anything through extra....so i don't know whether to reject them so I can add an extra choice...or not. aaghhhh.

Other than that, ive only got BCU to hear from, if i don't get in there it'll be reapplying next year for me :frown:
Original post by stid123
Unsuccessful at Swansea. On the reserve list. Has every unsuccessful applicant been placed on it? Didn't expect a place with all that competition! Good luck to those waiting. Plymouth it is :smile:

No, I just got rejected, said nothing about reserve list so good luck!
Reply 3076
Grrrr, rang UCLan, spoke to some woman in admissions who simply said "you'll just have to wait to find out, we have until the 9th May to make a decision!" sooooooo flipping frustrating! :O
Reply 3077
I am on the reserve list. Just rang admissions and only a small amount of people get on it. She couldn't say how many though. Not great news but not bad either.
Reply 3078
Original post by stid123

No - only a few people do. Just checked with admissions.
Reply 3079
Offer from Swansea :biggrin:

Latest