The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3100
Original post by xxstephxx
Bournemouth bit far away but if I get on the course I won't mind where I am! :smile:

Sweet me too! Just got my confirmation that they have processed my application! Took a few days but shouldn't be long to hear from them! They want to fill all there places of their course before the 10th May!
Reply 3101
Original post by hhh123
^^ Why would someone neg me? Little bit strange.

LOL! Somebodys obviously a bit jealous that you're such an amazing applicant and have offers coming out your ears.
Original post by f0rbesy
Sweet me too! Just got my confirmation that they have processed my application! Took a few days but shouldn't be long to hear from them! They want to fill all there places of their course before the 10th May!

ahh cool! haven't heard anything yet. good luck!
Reply 3103
I also have an offer from Swansea! Congrats to everybody else with offers, and good luck to people on the Swansea waiting list as I won't be accepting my offer.
Reply 3104
Original post by Alex27
LOL! Somebodys obviously a bit jealous that you're such an amazing applicant and have offers coming out your ears.

Lol Natty boy. You are hilarious and will make a fab paramedic with your great humor! :P
Reply 3105
Original post by hhh123
Lol Natty boy. You are hilarious and will make a fab paramedic with your great humor! :P

Definitely getting a thumbs up from me for this.

Edit: okay so I just tried to give you a thumbs up but it said "please rate other members before rating this member again". What do they mean AGAIN?? Pretty sure I've only ever thumbed up like one comment in the 2 years or so I've been stalking TSR. Anyway, no thumbs up from me now.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Alex27
Definitely getting a thumbs up from me for this.

Edit: okay so I just tried to give you a thumbs up but it said "please rate other members before rating this member again". What do they mean AGAIN?? Pretty sure I've only ever thumbed up like one comment in the 2 years or so I've been stalking TSR. Anyway, no thumbs up from me now.

You have to rate a certain number of other members or wait a certain amount of time (can't remember which) between repping the same member as otherwise you'd get people going buddy up to up their rep by constantly repping each other.
Reply 3107
Offer from Swansea! Just waiting to hear from UWE now :smile: Congrats to everyone with others and good luck to all those on the reserve list x
Reply 3108
Original post by cadderz5
this has put my mind at rest a little, i was only 2 marks from obtaining a C grade.

you still have time to get your functioning skills, it only took me 2 months because I was pretty confident with my math skills. I would make sure they accept what you have though, because I know certainly that UCLan and Edgehill want a current qualification. x
Reply 3109
Original post by manslow1
Offer from Swansea! Just waiting to hear from UWE now :smile: Congrats to everyone with others and good luck to all those on the reserve list x

When did you find out? was it through TRACk?
:confused:
Original post by Grant-
Hey, I have an offer from LJMU :-) Hope they get back to you soon with good news! Good luck :-)

G

Thanks. When did you hear from them?
Original post by graemeb
When did you find out? was it through TRACk?
:confused:

Swansea is none UCAS so you hear by post.
Reply 3112
Original post by manslow1

Woohoo!
Reply 3113
LJMU Paramedic Group, feel free to join :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/331751426892210/
Reply 3114
Woohooooo! Conditional offer at UCLan!! Uber chuffed, 3 interviews and 2 offers! I impressed myself!
Had email off LJMU today after enquiring about their offers. They apologised for the delay and said ucas should be updated this week so hopefully won't have to wait too much longer!!!!
Reply 3116
Unconditionals at staffs and UCLan

http://www.facebook.com/groups/433382780023932/

facebook group for UCLan offer holders:smile:
Reply 3117
UNCONDTIONAL at Surrey anyone else got an interview or waiting to hear back from them?
:biggrin:
Original post by Joe_H
UNCONDTIONAL at Surrey anyone else got an interview or waiting to hear back from them?
:biggrin:

Congratulations Joe!
Reply 3119
Original post by ~Justin~
Congratulations Joe!

Cheers mate!!

Latest