Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Paramedic Practice/Science-2012 Entry

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elchilds)
    I have got the UCAS track app for my iPhone. Saves ally of time logging in all of the time!!!

Sad I know! Xx
    hahaha...i thought i was the only geek who had it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel3)
    hahaha...i thought i was the only geek who had it
    Haha, me too
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsteph1993)
    Yea iv got an interview/fitness test on the 28th..
    I am so scaredd! Do you think your ready for the fitness test?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have an invitation to a selection day on the 29th of Feb for SHU, any one else get a letter?

Just wondering peoples thoughts of the selection day process? I am a tad concerned about this 'Ambulance Den' thing, surely it just an interview?!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenaJ)
    I am so scaredd! Do you think your ready for the fitness test?
    Me too! They give you alot of information about it though dont they. Do you know if its a group interview or a single one?

And no not really
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChannyBee)
    Anybody heard anything from Bournemouth?? I'm sure only one person has mentioned applying there.
    I had an interview in January too but have heard nothing back either! Don't think my reference has heard anything either. Wish they'd hurry up!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at Sheffield can't wait got some awesome ideas for the interview. Good luck everyone
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just had unsuccessful from edge hill and an interview date for JMU, 7th march!! Nervous!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm kinda new to this. I have an interview at Hertfordshire on the 29th for both courses, and then another on the 7th of March at St George. Does anybody know if there will be a fitness test at either of those? I've read over everything they've sent me but I just want to make sure. Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    "Something has changed on your UCAS application; please log in to UCAS Track to view the changes."

I'm on my phone and got this email earlier. I can't log into track on my phone... The suspense is killing me!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex27)
    "Something has changed on your UCAS application; please log in to UCAS Track to view the changes."

I'm on my phone and got this email earlier. I can't log into track on my phone... The suspense is killing me!!
    WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!! Get to a computer!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya everyone - having a bit of a down moment and wondering why I'm bothering?!

Just been made unsuccessful from UWE - absolutely gutte as I thought the interview went really well. DEVO'D

X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Just been made unsuccessful from UWE - absolutely gutte as I thought the interview went really well. DEVO'D

X
    I felt the same last year after getting 5 unsuccessful. But just remember why you applied in the first place, that's why you're bothering. If at first you don't succeed try and try again! There's always next year

Where else have you applied/been interviewed?

I've had an email saying my tracks been updated, haven't been able to check yet as I'm on my phone but it doesn't sound hopeful seeing as I've applied and been interviewed at UWE. Fingers crossed though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I felt the same last year after getting 5 unsuccessful. But just remember why you applied in the first place, that's why you're bothering. If at first you don't succeed try and try again! There's always next year

Where else have you applied/been interviewed?

I've had an email saying my tracks been updated, haven't been able to check yet as I'm on my phone but it doesn't sound hopeful seeing as I've applied and been interviewed at UWE. Fingers crossed though!
    You can go on UWE Welcome to track your progress of ur application.

I'm literally gutted though, cause it went so well.

Ive applied for UWE Staff LJMU Worcs and COv, had interviews at them all.

I know what your saying I just need to try an be positive, it's so hard though, it's my second year of applying as it is, I'm starting to loose faith. I know I'm just having a weak moment.

Where have you applied for?! And interviews etc?
    xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can go on UWE Welcome to track your progress of ur application.

I'm literally gutted though, cause it went so well.

Ive applied for UWE Staff LJMU Worcs and COv, had interviews at them all.

I know what your saying I just need to try an be positive, it's so hard though, it's my second year of applying as it is, I'm starting to loose faith. I know I'm just having a weak moment.

Where have you applied for?! And interviews etc?
    xxx
    Won't let me log in on UWE welcome either!
    I'm just gunna have to wait until I get home to have a look :/

I've applied to UWE, Northampton, Oxford Brookes, Staffs, Bournemouth and Swansea and had interviews at them all too.
    Have you heard anything back from staffs yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Won't let me log in on UWE welcome either!
    I'm just gunna have to wait until I get home to have a look :/

I've applied to UWE, Northampton, Oxford Brookes, Staffs, Bournemouth and Swansea and had interviews at them all too.
    Have you heard anything back from staffs yet?
    Oh let me know about UWE - fingers crossed for you!

Yes I got rejected from Staffs - apparently it wasn't the content it wa that I had to be prompted?! Which they didn't do?! So god knows?

Cx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an interview for next wednesday for LJMU does anyone else? and what kind of questions do you reckon will be asked? so scared
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

X
    I know how you feel, this is my third year applying after being rejected by 5 uni's last year. It's really disheartening. But once it gets to sept that feeling passes and you get excited about applying again. I've lived by the moto 'if you want something bad enough you will work hard enough to get it' and if that means waiting and reapplying every year then so be it. Eventually you will be on first name terms with uni interviewers and hopefully be remembered for your persistence.
    I have applied to uwe as well & it's the last year I can apply because they ask that you have academic experience within three years & mines up this year

Good luck to you tho & don't give up!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurajones24)
    I've applied to Portsmouth and have interview in march- far as I know there's no fitness test.
    ahhha ok its just that all of the other uni's say u have to do a fitness test and thats why u was wondering, whag the uni its self like ??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Discogod)
    sorry about Sheffield. How did you find out? UCAS?
    Hiya, Yeah just got a UCAS update from them. x
Updated: March 7, 2013
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.