The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
anyone from international got an interview??!
Reply 761
Original post by Doctor.

Original post by Doctor.
The panic is still kicking me though :frown: lol.

I was so happy it was Christmas just because the universities wont reject me :frown:. The panic is back! :frown:

I'd tell you not to panic but that would be hypocritical of me since I was out my mind with panic this time last year!! At the end of the day though, you've done all you can now and it's in the hands of the admissions tutors. All you can do for now is relax and enjoy the Christmas break, then focus on your A Levels.
Reply 762
Hi All,
Just found this thread! Am hoping for medicine 2012. Applied last year and didn't get it. Waiting to hear back about an interview (I hope)!! Hoping the delay is because I'm Irish.
Working as a staff nurse and towards a post graduate diploma but really want to get medicine!:smile:
Suze.
Original post by Burly!Sue
Hi All,
Just found this thread! Am hoping for medicine 2012. Applied last year and didn't get it. Waiting to hear back about an interview (I hope)!! Hoping the delay is because I'm Irish.
Working as a staff nurse and towards a post graduate diploma but really want to get medicine!:smile:
Suze.

Are you applying for graduate entry?
Original post by .eXe
Anyone with interviews on Feb 6?

what time mate? :smile:
Reply 765
Original post by excalibere
what time mate? :smile:

4pm :smile: but ill be at university earlier so I can attend the tour. how about you?

Edit: Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in...close to the university and good rooms etc?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by .eXe
4pm :smile: but ill be at university earlier so I can attend the tour. how about you?

Edit: Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in...close to the university and good rooms etc?

oh nice :smile:, mines at like 9:30 or 10...

I'll probably see you at 12ish during the tour if I decide to go to it again.
Reply 767
Anyone with an Interview on 13th Feb ?
Reply 768
oh nice :smile:, mines at like 9:30 or 10...

I'll probably see you at 12ish during the tour if I decide to go to it again.

sounds good! hope to see you there! good luck on the interview/flight prep. I booked mine tonight :smile:
Original post by .eXe
sounds good! hope to see you there! good luck on the interview/flight prep. I booked mine tonight :smile:

thanks, you too mate :P

I started looking at the prices etc, but parents won't let me go alone :frown:
Reply 770
thanks, you too mate :P

I started looking at the prices etc, but parents won't let me go alone :frown:

Well there's literally only 1 flight going there which is KLM (if you want economical price) You can pay more (a lot more) for Air France. It sucks that BA doesnt go there :frown:
Reply 771
Original post by groovyangel2008
Are you applying for graduate entry?

I am! Applying for graduate entry and undergraduate entry :smile: Really want Liverpool:smile:
Reply 772
I so hope to hear from liverpool in the new year - havent had anything from them ...............
Reply 773
Original post by Maz93
I so hope to hear from liverpool in the new year - havent had anything from them ...............

Same, same we are in the same boat :redface:
Just to let you guys know, the School Office re-opens on the 3rd of January, so you might be hearing about interviews soon! :smile: Good Luck
Original post by planetconwy1
Just to let you guys know, the School Office re-opens on the 3rd of January, so you might be hearing about interviews soon! :smile: Good Luck

Thanks for that :smile:
Why are you up so late?:biggrin:
Original post by groovyangel2008
Thanks for that :smile:
Why are you up so late?:biggrin:

Haha, I always stay up late.
I was playing Assassins Creed: Revelations :h:
Reply 777
Haha, I always stay up late.
I was playing Assassins Creed: Revelations :h:

same here. freaking amazing game that
Reply 778

I've been worried since last night lol, guess I'll be even more worried tomorrow. FML
Reply 779
For the interviews, do they ask a ton about extracurricular activities?
I'm really worried about that because I don't really know if I have enough... if they're giving me an interview, can I assume I'll be okay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending