Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: What is your GCSE Score (from the nine and including: Science, Maths and English)?
    14 points and below (You probably do not meet the academic entry requirements)
    2.16%
    15 points
    1.85%
    16 points
    3.09%
    17 points
    14.51%
    18 points
    54.32%
    I did not apply to Liverpool. I just want to vote for the 'lulz'.
    24.07%

• 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonfly647)
    Yeah, but from what I've seen like nobody has been rejected yet!
    Agreed, I got rejected just before xmas last time..so it seems like they're keeping me for some odd reason lol
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Agreed, I got rejected just before xmas last time..so it seems like they're keeping me for some odd reason lol
    well best of luck, have you had an interview yet?
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonfly647)
    well best of luck, have you had an interview yet?
    Nope, from nowhere! How about you?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope, from nowhere! How about you?
    I've had an interview from Hull-York. That's all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The wait is driving me mad!! Everytime I see I have an email I freak out ..then it is just River Islands newsletter and the agonizing wait begins again :/

I'm saying a novena to St.Rita...I'm so Irish. Good luck all, I genuinely hope we all get in!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burly!Sue)
    The wait is driving me mad!! Everytime I see I have an email I freak out ..then it is just River Islands newsletter and the agonizing wait begins again :/

I'm saying a novena to St.Rita...I'm so Irish. Good luck all, I genuinely hope we all get in!
    lol, that was me last year, everytime i got an email, my heart started pounding so fast and they were all adverts or something, and I was like that since the day I sent off my application till the end of march,,,, now that its my second time applying, I think that there is no point of stressing out about it.. I've only logged on to ucas once since i've sent off my application, which is really weird considering that I used to check ucas atleast 10 times a day last year but I realised that there is no point of all that lol ...
    Best of Luck with ur application and don't stress too much about it all
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Burly!Sue)

River Island have a sale on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    River Island have a sale on
    I know, seriously draining my wages!! Plus why is the one thing you HAVE to have the only thing that is not in the sale...tragic!:cool:

Thanks Nnuunnuu!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myyrh)
    :eek: that is insane!
    By any chance, do you know how many internationals applied and how many places they have?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nnuunnuu)
    lol, that was me last year, everytime i got an email, my heart started pounding so fast and they were all adverts or something, and I was like that since the day I sent off my application till the end of march,,,, now that its my second time applying, I think that there is no point of stressing out about it.. I've only logged on to ucas once since i've sent off my application, which is really weird considering that I used to check ucas atleast 10 times a day last year but I realised that there is no point of all that lol ...
    pretty much summed it up, there's no point in logging in on UCAS though because you'd get emailed/texted regarding any updates
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malika774)
    By any chance, do you know how many internationals applied and how many places they have?
    Sorry I have no idea about the figures for international applicants :/ try emailing Liverpool, they would probably be able to tell you last years stats.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by excalibere)
    pretty much summed it up, there's no point in logging in on UCAS though because you'd get emailed/texted regarding any updates
    Ditto
    I only check track once, when I get home from work (about 8pm) because I know nothing will be updated after that and sometimes I forget to check at all!
    Whereas, last year I probably raped the refresh button on my email and track :rolleyes:
    As of now, I'm more worried about my chemistry resit - because that's the only thing that I can prepare for (news will come when it comes i guess)..
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek)
    Ditto
    I only check track once, when I get home from work (about 8pm) because I know nothing will be updated after that and sometimes I forget to check at all!
    Whereas, last year I probably raped the refresh button on my email and track :rolleyes:
    As of now, I'm more worried about my chemistry resit - because that's the only thing that I can prepare for (news will come when it comes i guess)..
    haha, same, I raped the refresh button on my track last year, even at night and in weekends, like someone has nothing better to do than looking at my application at 11:00 in the evening on saturday
    and sameee, I'm doing a chemistry resit too, and thats the only thing I'm focusing on atm ... where else have you applied? and have you had any interviews yet?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    haha, same, I raped the refresh button on my track last year, even at night and in weekends, like someone has nothing better to do than looking at my application at 11:00 in the evening on saturday
    and sameee, I'm doing a chemistry resit too, and thats the only thing I'm focusing on atm ... where else have you applied? and have you had any interviews yet?
    I applied to Peninsula, Southampton and Lancaster.
    One interview for Peninsula in mid december. Rejection from Lancaster..
    Only interview I'm waiting for is Liverpool I guess before offers/rejections starting coming out
    What about you?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey this is going to sound like a random question...but are we still in recession at the moment?
    Im just trying to understand the budget cuts that Liverpool are making?
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyangel2008)
    Hey this is going to sound like a random question...but are we still in recession at the moment?
    Im just trying to understand the budget cuts that Liverpool are making?
    No, they are cutting back though, oh boy they are most certainly are
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by planetconwy1)
    No, they are cutting back though, oh boy they are most certainly are
    Really why do you say oh boy? Is it that bad?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at liverpool in december thinking it went okay...and now the more I think about it the more im not sure if I was THAT good that I deserve a place. And now its become apparent that there is even less places than I thought in the first place Im even more concerned. Anyone else feel like this? Gosh march, why are you so far away!

Trying my best not to think about it from now though, just though I'd get it off my chest. Whats done is done hey!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyangel2008)
    Really why do you say oh boy? Is it that bad?
    Let me put it this way.. we are now marking our own exams :dry:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    i need to stop checking my emails every 10 seconds!!!! who else is finding the wait ridiculous?!!!!!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 29, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.