The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by Obadetona
This willl be the longest week of my life!

weekend*
Original post by .eXe
weekend*

Actually meant month... oops
Reply 1662
Original post by Obadetona
Actually meant month... oops

LOL double fail haha. Well it's more like 2-3 weeks to be honest, I think Liverpool will get back to the majority of us by third week of march.
Okay so.... Today my track updated.
And I was so scared it was rejection from Liverpool. o.o
It was actually about a different university. =/

Scariest thing ever... I really want to go to Liverpool!

Good luck to everyone. Offers are coming out soon. :smile:
Last year some people got offers before the interviewing cycle was complete :O So the offers are coming out pretty soon! (Yn)
Original post by xgoldenx
Last year some people got offers before the interviewing cycle was complete :O So the offers are coming out pretty soon! (Yn)

Yeh I'm hoping from mid march onwards....but i wouldn't be surprised if it was end of march...
You will find that usually the Admissions Office will give out offers first in mass, and then sent out all the rejections a few days later. Either way, the post interview rejections nearly always come after the offers are given.
Reply 1667
Original post by xgoldenx

how is that possible? doesn't liverpool specifically say that they only give offers after all interviews are done?
Original post by .eXe
how is that possible? doesn't liverpool specifically say that they only give offers after all interviews are done?

Not according to the 2011 stalking page :K:
Reply 1669
Original post by planetconwy1
You will find that usually the Admissions Office will give out offers first in mass, and then sent out all the rejections a few days later. Either way, the post interview rejections nearly always come after the offers are given.

Hey
Do the offers come through email first? or through a letter in the post?
Thanks
Original post by wassa
Hey
Do the offers come through email first? or through a letter in the post?
Thanks

email, you get a letter the next day usually
If I get a letter of acceptance from liverpool it will mean more than even a letter from hogwarts... :h:
Reply 1672
Original post by planetconwy1
email, you get a letter the next day usually

Thank you!
Reply 1673
I heard your track updates first? anybody know if this is the case? aah not long now :colondollar:
Original post by wassa
Thank you!

By Email I meant UCAS Track email btw

Original post by jamieyea
I heard your track updates first? anybody know if this is the case? aah not long now :colondollar:

Yeah you are right.

Most exciting 10 seconds of my life, when i was checking mine! :biggrin: Good Luck!
Reply 1675
Was anyone else just sent the FW: Previous email with the work experience, criminal declarations and 'the interview' forms by accident? I had my interview ages ago!
On what date does the course start, btw?
Original post by Rocket_Science
On what date does the course start, btw?

it says on your ucas application (track) ...dont be so lazy to ask someone else....but without checking for you i would gues mid to end september.
Original post by andyeverest
it says on your ucas application (track) ...dont be so lazy to ask someone else....but without checking for you i would gues mid to end september.

Oh yeah, that's right, forgot it was located there.

Thanks
Reply 1679
I had my interview way back in october, just wondering, when will they start handing out offers, or have they started giving them out already? When is the earliest they give out the offers? cheers guys

Quick Reply

Latest