The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
Original post by omnomnom1234
Maybe...but I guess the best thingss in life are worth waiting for :biggrin:

haha bet even you don't believe that statement right now :tongue:

hopefully they'll get back to us today, i dunno if i can last another weekend lol
Original post by .eXe
well even if offers come out today, it will be after between 5-7pm (approximately). So we don;t know yet if liverpool will send any out today. maybe someone can call them up?

Last year my track for liverpool updated at 2:56 eastern time, so yeah :frown:
Reply 1822
Original post by excalibere
Last year my track for liverpool updated at 2:56 eastern time, so yeah :frown:

yep, consider daylight savings time it wouldve been 6:56 there so yeah hopefully between 5-7 we will hear (1-3pm eastern)
Original post by .eXe
yep, consider daylight savings time it wouldve been 6:56 there so yeah hopefully between 5-7 we will hear (1-3pm eastern)

Where are you from? :smile:
Original post by .eXe

I highly doubt we will be hearing anything today, I expect them to start next week (maybe Tuesday or Wednesday).
Reply 1825
Original post by omnomnom1234
Where are you from? :smile:

toronto, canada.
Reply 1826
Original post by excalibere
I highly doubt we will be hearing anything today, I expect them to start next week (maybe Tuesday or Wednesday).

but that wouldn't be the middle of the month :frown: they specified middle of the month in that email so i am really holding on to that hope lol. but yeah i guess from their perspective it's better to start on a fresh week.
Original post by .eXe
toronto, canada.

Ahh nicee I wanna go canada soon :smile:
A friend of mine lives in vancouver :smile:
... approaching 18.00 :P
Reply 1829
heart rate increasing...
Reply 1830
here we go again...
looks like nothing again today.. this is gonna be the longest weekend of my life :unimpressed:
Reply 1832
Hey people,
Does anyone know if Liverpool are still interviewing? or have they finished and are just ranking the interviewees now?
Original post by jamieyea
From what i've heard, after you've had an interview Liverpool do not look at anything else, and make offers based solely on the interview. So, it would appear not :smile:

Thank you! How about MMU and Oxford? [..red brick universities]
Original post by wassa
Hey people,
Does anyone know if Liverpool are still interviewing? or have they finished and are just ranking the interviewees now?

they are not interviewing anymore. the last interview was on the 7th of march.
Reply 1835
Original post by Nnuunnuu
they are not interviewing anymore. the last interview was on the 7th of march.

Thank you, let the waiting resume :colondollar:
Reply 1836
I seriously have to stop checking this page. I am mentally exhausted and really need this................:s-smilie:
Original post by dr_acula
I seriously have to stop checking this page. I am mentally exhausted and really need this................:s-smilie:

No point in checking it today or tomorrow.. the admissions office is closed on weekends :s-smilie:
Reply 1838
Really hope we will hear this week prefably tomorrow. Good luck guys!
Reply 1839
I expect we'll start hearing back tomorrow! As the admissions office is closed on weekends, they now only have 10 days to give out all offers and rejections, ahh!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending