Reply 40
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Is that a punishment? :colone:

:cry2:
Reply 41
Original post by futuredoc77
You've been overthrown I'm afraid. :nopity:

Nah I still rule... it's just a more silent rule these days :bhangra:

Don't know why I put the bhangra smilie... bhangra isn't really that silent :holmes:
Original post by Qaz25
Nah I still rule... it's just a more silent rule these days :bhangra:

Don't know why I put the bhangra smilie... bhangra isn't really that silent :holmes:

Oi chuck de patayyy! :bhangra:

I don't even know what that means. :facepalm2:

But nah man nah. :plz2:
Original post by Qaz25
I don't know if that is saying something good about you tbh... :teehee:

It shows that i have good intentions. Everytime i sit down to do revision, i log onto TSR, because, seeing that it is a student website, it can't possibly have any negative effect on my education >_> Thus, it shows that i have on many occasions sat down to do revision ^_^
Reply 44
Oi chuck de patayyy! :bhangra:

I don't even know what that means. :facepalm2:

But nah man nah. :plz2:

I can't give you rep :sigh:

:crown: <--- Me

:couchpotato: <--- you

capiche? :ninja:

^ gets distracted by TSR when he is attempting to revise... is that what you mean? :holmes: :ahee:
Original post by Qaz25
I can't give you rep :sigh:

:crown: &lt;--- Me

:couchpotato: &lt;--- you

capiche? :ninja:

^ gets distracted by TSR when he is attempting to revise... is that what you mean? :holmes: :ahee:

:daydreaming: <--- You

:backstab: + :playball: + :ninja: < ---- Me

Understood? :top2:
^Is cold hearted
^^My revision is productive >_> Just...not productive in the subjects in which i should be productive in...:s-smilie:
Reply 47
:daydreaming: <--- You

:backstab: + :playball: + :ninja: < ---- Me

Understood? :top2:

:getmecoat:

^ well there is a major flaw in that revision then :holmes:
^ 5th Generation... I'm impressed. I feel a bit lost as I've been out of the loop, but you guys are a friendly bunch and I'm sure I'll fit right back in again. I hope... :puppyeyes:
^ I haven't seen in a long long time. :hi:
Reply 50
^ is considered friendly by MissB :holmes:

But she did this to me: :backstab:

:sad:
^ :console:

^ I haven't seen in a long long time. :hi:

Hey there you sexy thing you :perv:
Original post by Miss Behaving
^ :console:

Hey there you sexy thing you :perv:

Hai :flutter:

Where the hell have you been? :confused: TC missed you :cry2:
Hai :flutter:

Where the hell have you been? :confused: TC missed you :cry2:

I don't want to keep mentioning it, don't want anyone to think I'm looking for sympathy as I've already mentioned it a few times already, but for the last time... My dad passed away on June 5th as he had cancer. It was terminal, but he made everyone keep it a secret from me, my mum and my other sister as he wanted to protect us. The oldest 4 of us kids and their partners knew though. His death was a bit of a shock as although I knew he had cancer, I didn't know it was terminal and assumed he would be ok once the treatment was over. I haven't been doing what I normally do, just haven't felt like it. Just want to be at home with family. I'm trying to push myself to be with my friends and just get out into the world a bit more again and I guess coming back on here is a small step to normality for me. It feels weird and I just want to shut my computer down and sleep or watch tv or something, but it's not healthy so I'm just pushing myself to be stronger because life does go on and I don't want to be left behind because I can't cope. This is the last time I want this mentioned and if anyone asks, I'm just going to link them this. I just want to feel normal again.
(edited 12 years ago)
Booking tickets for the G+C meet :woo:
^loves me :yep:

I'm tipsy
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Original post by greeneyedgirl
^loves me :yep:

I'm tipsy

^is correct :lovehug:

And would be getting a sext if I didn't have to go to sleep now.. curse you 4 15 alarm clock :sigh:

Also needs to sort out next week.. I've booked my tickets :awesome:

Night all! :goodnight:
Reply 57
^ Night pingu :cool:
^^ :teehee: night:

^SCOTLAND!
Reply 59
^ :smug:

Latest