The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^Is aware that lactose intollerent people can buy lactose free milk OR one can buy rice milk, almond milk, soya milk and a plethora of other milk substitutes ^_^ Also cheese has less lactose than milk. Especially the more mature forms, thus you may not have problem with a very mature goats cheese.

Original post by ranbow99
^ Haha interesting, although its highly unlikely i'm gunna be breaking out of an American prison anytime soon :wink:

Ok...what is the capital of..... Ok that was SERIOUSLY weird, I just typed in for a map of Africa and picked a random small country called Burkina Faso, one of the only African countries i've never heard of, and the capital is that one you said. No joke this actually happened, out of all the countries I could have picked, crazyyy!

I also have the Burkina Faso flag next to my post count :tongue: Also, asking me the capital of a country on here is kind of a fail because anyone can google the answer >_> The real test is in real life without access to the interest :smug:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by zedbrar
^Is aware that lactose intollerent people can buy lactose free milk OR one can buy rice milk, almond milk, soya milk and a plethora of other milk substitutes ^_^ Also cheese has less lactose than milk. Especially the more mature forms, thus you may not have problem with a very mature goats cheese.
:

^ Is not enlightening me in any way, as I am also lactose intolerant and know this stuff =P xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
^If you mess with zedbrar...you mess with me :pierre:
Original post by zedbrar

I also have the Burkina Faso flag next to my post count :tongue: Also, asking me the capital of a country on here is kind of a fail because anyone can google the answer >_> The real test is in real life without access to the interest :smug:

Really? You learn something new everyday!

I know, I was gunna ask you what is the capital of Bhutan instead, but realised you would probably look it up :hmmm:

^ Is Zedbrar's friend...he has friends?! :teehee: joke!
^Wasn't joking :emo:
^^Chea! :cool: We got each others back cah thats how we roll. Bro before hoes, nah'm sayin? Except for certain occasions where chicks come before dicks >_>
(edited 11 years ago)
Awh man, why do I get all the abuse?! :frown: You should see some of the videos he used to create, I think I need to be more evil :evil:

^ reads a lot?

:iiam: lool i have, i didnt see anything offensive about them :redface: u should, man is here to back u up :gunfire:

>>picks on a sweet girl
(edited 11 years ago)
^lost his mojo

^^yh bruv :shades: we run this ting
Original post by zedbrar
^Wasn't joking :emo:
^^Chea! :cool: We got each others back cah thats how we roll. Bro before hoes, nah'm sayin? Except for certain occasions where chicks come before dicks >_>

^ Most popular person on this thread!!! Haha xx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
^ likes drama! me too :smile:

^^ Whats with all the gangsta talk? :lolwut:
doesnt know that this person is is popular for all the wrong reasons

have to learn alot my fellow friend..

i love this smiley :lolwut:

doesnt know he is a gangster wannabe
(edited 11 years ago)
^Is close to crossing the line...cross it, and I'll get bare man on you, ugetme?
Original post by hasan4life
:iiam: lool i have, i didnt see anything offensive about them :redface: u should, man is here to back u up :gunfire:

>>picks on a sweet girl

Well then you obviously haven't seen the one of me going 'blah blah blah' :p:

Woohoo, I have my own personal guard on this thread :p:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by This Honest
^Is close to crossing the line...cross it, and I'll get bare man on you, ugetme?

go on then... (kung fu fighting song is playing)

:colonhash:
^Is gonna see the beef get serious

>>picks on a sweet girl

Oh skeen, mans actin all moist. Me and my mandem gonna come to your yard
Well then you obviously haven't seen the one of me going 'blah blah blah' :p:

Woohoo, I have my own personal guard on this thread :p:

theirs a vid of u, got to get my homie zedbrar to sort it out for me :innocent:
u got that right :dumbells:
Original post by salma25

:boxing: that was easy
Original post by zedbrar
^Is gonna see the beef get serious

Oh skeen, mans actin all moist. Me and my mandem gonna come to your yard

bruv bring it, u regret the day u set foot in my yard, u'll be shook for life :gangster: lool
^thinks he's got it all, gettin bare rude and tings

Original post by salma25

:puppyeyes:
Not the king fu fighting song :zomg:
^ Love that I had to look up 'Mandem' in urban dictionary :lol:

I am so un gangsta :frown:

^ hates the kung fu fighting song?! What???? How could you dislike it?
theirs a vid of u, got to get my homie zedbrar to sort it out for me :innocent:
u got that right :dumbells:

lol its not of me, just some random woman having a rant at a guy who is meant to be Zedbrar :p: It was still mean :mad:
:boxing: that was easy

Hey you you butted gorrila face cheating hippo crazy banana peeled ,rotten egg breathed, fished face

i will go all ninja crazy on your butt face........

Everybody was KUNG FU FIGHTING..............
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest