The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is a cross between rainbow and rambo :tongue:
^ True that :wink:

Has some funky moves going down in his spoiler...But no offence to the pretty girls but I prefer the llama :p:
^knows I am nice really

I have also just come across a member whom writes in a more grandiloquent manner than me :ahee:

Original post by ranbow99
Heyyyy I never make anyones life a misery :huff: you were mean to me too remember, with the names (runnybowel etc), humping dog and the video!
and I gave you toffee popcorn! That is the best apology ever, popcorn solves everything :yes:

Jack Scott invented the names :yep:

I created the videos in good humour though :yep: I would never go out of my way to upset someone :sadnod:
(edited 11 years ago)
^ has recently encountered Profesh? :holmes:
^ Knows what Profesh is
^ Post 9499
post 9500 :ymca:
is doing the ymca
very nice person loves goats
Original post by zedbrar
^knows I am nice really

I have also just come across a member whom writes in a more grandiloquent manner than me :ahee:

Jack Scott invented the names :yep:

I created the videos in good humour though :yep: I would never go out of my way to upset someone :sadnod:

Who?! I recognise the name Profesh :holmes:

^ Where is that crazy dude?! I miss his mental ways and his random avvy's, and not knowing which country he actually lived in.

^ Has an obsession with goats, those are soo cute :love: I want a baby goat, although a baby pet pig is first on my list

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=pet+pigs&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=5F1hEj6ty7pxWM:&imgrefurl=http://newslite.tv/2008/04/29/pintsized-pet-pigs-are-not-jus.html&docid=QIC2Sw6T4CAZeM&imgurl=http://newsliteimgs.s3.amazonaws.com/080428_pigs2.jpg&w=450&h=206&ei=Wd7RT_veAaPS0QWC_vGBBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=342&vpy=354&dur=1961&hovh=152&hovw=332&tx=165&ty=86&sig=113078754860580140907&page=1&tbnh=84&tbnw=184&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:121
Those are so cute

i ll stick with my goaties i might add little piggies to my list too

i very friendly and w both get along girl power...
wait you are a girl?
yep you are

sorry i am not with it today
^needs to get with it
Original post by salma25
Those are so cute

i ll stick with my goaties i might add little piggies to my list too

i very friendly and w both get along girl power...
wait you are a girl?

lol yep i'm a girl

^ Is very honest like the username
Original post by ranbow99
lol yep i'm a girl

sorry wasnt with it then i am still not with it

is getting under the evil spell of this honest

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Panicking
*gone running around in circles will return after 5 min*
^ Needs to calm down :cheers:
sorry this happens when i am hungry now i am full it is okay......

dont worry i am not drunk thinks i am drunk
^ Haha I was suggesting we have a drink to calm down, but in that smilie it's not so good cause one of them gets too drunk and falls over :p:
I'm one of teh girls too >_>
Original post by zedbrar
I'm one of teh girls too >_>

^has lost the plot :eek:

Latest