The Student Room Group

How do you dance at clubs/parties?

Scroll to see replies

I do the "big fish, little fish, cardboard box" dance.
It works with the ladies :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 41
sprinkler all the way!

but if that doesnt take your fancy go all out and make a fool of yourself, gets people laughing at the very least
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 42
Ironically.

AKA: I don't know how to dance so I just stand there gently moving side to side. Then when someone looks at me or tries to pull me closer to the dance floor I throw out some shapes in a quick burst then go back to standing.

:frown:
Reply 43
cant really dance unless ive had a bit to drink, usually just bust out a little 2 step.

the funniest thing i've seen in a club is when a group of about 7 of us all did the 'Joe Hart Fish Dance'. I would post a link but i cant get onto youtube at work. you need a lot of room and could make some new enemies if you smash into someone or tread on their "creps"
It's all about the Ali shuffle

http://youtu.be/qWkQ2OD9t50
Original post by SillyRodent
I do a crab style dance, moving from side to side crouched whilst doing a pincer like action with my hands. There has to be quite a lot of room on the dancefloor though.

LOOOOOOL your jokes, I had to picture this in my head :L
Original post by brobro
99% of people go to a club becoz everyone else is going and not to dance. Once at the club people will normally say "i love this song" and jump on the spot for 20-30 secs moving their head violently until they cease. No on really dances in britain unless its wit your girlfriend

What sort of clubs do you go to? The crappy commercial ones i bet.

If people go for the music they always dance, and it's a lot more fun then going to the **** places like Oceana.
Reply 47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrctMvIWpG0

always a crowd pleaser. personal dance moves are the 'mixing bowl' and 'mowing the lawn'
Reply 48
Like these badboys:

Reeling in the Pussaaaayyy :cool: :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 49
I can dance but at the prom we all jumped up and down oh yeah
Grind like a PEPPAH MILL!!!! Boo yah!
Boobs and bum, boobs and bum. That's all dancing is, regardless of the music. I'm going to admit that I'm so unco-ordinated that I can't move my feet while dancing, so it's shimmy/swaying on the spot. Oh dear.
(If I could I'd dance like the guys in my sig)
Reply 52

Like that.
Reply 53
i do the frog dance
Reply 54

Guile theme goes with eeeeevverything :smile:
ONLY when very drunk, lots of awkward swaying around :p:
A bit too much like Rick Astley
lika a retard
I am genetically programmed to dance like people in 80's music videos.
Reply 59
you know justin timberlake yh u know how he dances........its not at all like that.

Quick Reply

Latest