ReputationRep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Yeah
    I've got swagger
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Always good to see TSR tolerating racism, yet posts with opinions get removed :facepalm2:
    I get banned for 90% of my 'opinions', so it's about time I'm cut some slack
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I795VggZCNU (see the end)
    No, really. Lots of windscreen wipers, pointing and "feeding the chickens" style moves - it's the only way to do it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I do the twist and variations of it. That's it when i'm drunk i dance like its 1959
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dance like an idiot, but I am usually very drunk so I dont care a monkeys .The last time I (vaguely) remember walking up and down the dance floor like I was a model on a catwalk....

And to think that there was a time when I'd gladly get up on top of a table and dance to my hearts content <3
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know lol. I mosh a bit these days (didn't used to, was always too self-conscious to mosh, but now I'm older I don't care as much), and dance a bit....sort of a cross between dancing and head banging then haha.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bad... it's usually something resembling a seizure... O.o
    When the mood is right me and le friends go into full dork mode and do the macarena to every song ^^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Grind on every girl at the club they usually have sex with me too
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    The reason I ask is because recently I went to a party and everyone seemed to just jump up and down to the music, whereas I was actually dancing.

I was really surprised at this haha. I got complimented for my dancing as well.

So just wondering how you dance?
    I go to lounge bars where there is nice music, but also beds, diwans and sofas so I can sit down and just listen to the music rather than dance.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Depends who I'm with but I tend to just to the awkward side step and mouth the words to my flatmates. Booty shakin' if i'm drunk enough. My boyfriend, when off his face, tends to do a Chris Brown, which can be impressive. But sometimes pretty hilarious.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mainly the Tulisa Wrist Flick, it's gonna be a thing, trust me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I can't dance. So I just bounce...you stand out obvs because no one else does it lol. It's great when people join in to haha. Good craic now lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Disagree , where you go to dance ?? If 99 % just jumping , I'm a Londoner never had a bad experience with clubs unless its gay or one of the pop ones . But even there ppl actually dance , your opinion is very personal and you should not give a facts like 99%. Have you done research ?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 1, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.