Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2012 Exam Timetable

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd let everyone know that the SQA have now published the 2012 exam timetable

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/Timetable2012.pdf
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    the exams are alot earlier next year and English isn't the first higher exam for a change!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    it's summer. who cares about the next year's exams, really. :L
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    AH Music finishes at 4pm? Our school ends at 3:25, that's going to be the first time I've had to stay after school hours for an exam!

Mine are well spaced out! Music on the 9th of May, French on the 24th, then Spanish on the 1st of June!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Mine are amazingly spaced, excellent!

Interesting how there's days with none this year, didn't see any of those last year.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* Two in a row again. At least better than this year, when I had 3hr Higher Graph Comm followed by Higher Biology one day then Higher Art the day after. I'll never have good luck when it comes to exams, I'll just accept it! :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mine's are actually pretty well spread out. Higher Modern being my first on the 11th, and Business Management on the 30th. Much better than my Standard Grades this year
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    3 Highers in one week... ouch :erm:

Could always be worse
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belaruce)
    Mine's are actually pretty well spread out. Higher Modern being my first on the 11th, and Business Management on the 30th. Much better than my Standard Grades this year
    I'm doing standard grades and Int 2, this year and they are also nicely spread out My First one is on the 8th of May and the last one is on the 1st of June
    Lovely
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessie162)
    I'm doing standard grades and Int 2, this years and they are also nicely spread out My First one is on the 8th of May and the last one is on the 1st of June
    Lovely
    This was me in the 2011 exams!! My exams started on the 4th of May and finished on the second of June, and it's brilliant in some ways because there are so many days that you can study on but still have lots of free time in between to de-stress! The only thing that was a slight pain in the bum was that the majority of my friend's exam timetables weren't quite as spaced out as my own, and so they finished their exams a lot earlier than I did! They were all celebrating and I still had three more to do! But it's well worth it when you feel confident sitting the exams. Good luck for next year!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    5 highers spread over fifteen days isn't too bad... At least I don't think that it's too bad! Although for the final two exams I have higher Physics on the Monday and higher RMPS on the Tuesday... oh dear. I'm not going to worry about it just now, it's a long way away yet. Saying that, this will probably be one of the fastest years of my life so far... :/
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fabulous! A week in between each of ah maths, physics and chemistry (not in that order) and if I decide to do music it's out of the way before they all start. That's the first time I've been completely happy with an sqa timetable.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by derangedyoshi)
    Fabulous! A week in between each of ah maths, physics and chemistry (not in that order) and if I decide to do music it's out of the way before they all start. That's the first time I've been completely happy with an sqa timetable.
    That's exactly the subjects I'll be doing next year (if i get good enough higher results)
    Very happy with the exam timetable for next year - a full week between!

The only downside is that they are all pm and i prefer morning exams
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Remember the timetable changes throughout the year.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    looking not too bad getting moddies out the way first , thank god. Looks like there will be so much to remember for it!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    With my current subject choices my exams are all pretty late.

AH Maths - May 21st
    AH Stats (AH applied maths) - May 25th
    AH Physics - May 28th
    H PE - May 29th

I guess that's an alright spread.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Higher Philosophy - Tuesday 8 May
    AH English - Thursday 17 May
    AH History - Friday 25 May
    AH Spanish - Friday 1 June

Rock on! At least a week between my exams.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyna156)
    it's summer. who cares about the next year's exams, really. :L
    I care, cause I'm trying to book a flight the **** outta here next summer the second my stupid exam finishes...but I'll be in uni, so this thread is useless to me...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Friday 4 May – Int 2 Admin
    Thursday 10 May – SG French
    Friday 11 May – SG Modern
    Monday 14 May – SG Chemistry
    Friday 18 May – Int 2 Media
    Wednesday 23 May – SG Biology

Meh :/ ...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    3rd May - H Geology
    21st May - AH Maths
    28th May - AH Physics

Finally a decent spread!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 7, 2011
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.