The Student Room Group

Canadians! Urgent help needed with UCAS!

Well...not that urgent...:colondollar:
Anyways, I'm a Canadian student currently working on my UCAS application for 2012 entry. As I was filling in my Canadian qualifications in the 'education' section, I've noticed that along with "Canada - Ontario Secondary School Diploma", there is also "Canada -Ontario LLC" in the list of qualifications. Does anyone have a tiniest idea what kind of qualification that is? Because as far as I know, OSSD is the sole qualification offered here in high schools...

I'm confused...:confused:
Please...
Any ideas?:o:o:redface:
Reply 1
I'm not too sure, but I just know that you should click on the Canada-Ontario Secondary School Diploma, if you are an Ontario High School Student. After grade 12 you get a certificate that is basically your OSSD diploma right? :smile: I have no clue what the other one is lol, i picked the OSSD one
Reply 2
Original post by lizzy999
I'm not too sure, but I just know that you should click on the Canada-Ontario Secondary School Diploma, if you are an Ontario High School Student. After grade 12 you get a certificate that is basically your OSSD diploma right? :smile: I have no clue what the other one is lol, i picked the OSSD one

Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Zamira123
Thanks!

No problem! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest