The Student Room Group

cs at teesside uni

had a conditional offer from tesside (240 points from double business btec and computing a level)

but just got an email from ucas and its now an unconditional offer but still has these conditions under it.

so have they changed my offer to an unconditional or do i still gave to get these conditions

-

Decision Unconditional

Conditions This offer is subject to you obtaining

A minimum of 240 points from the BTEC 12-unit National

Certificate and one A-Level

Your reply Firm
Reply 1
I think you've met your conditions in terms of points with your BTEC then, so I wouldn't worry. Is it your firm choice?
Reply 2
yeahh :smile: and do they recieve your BTEC results before you then? (but im already 99% sure ive got DD)
Yep, you're in since unconditional always means they want you in for their course. I think BTEC get their results way earlier for universities... Same with universities for A levels, the universities tend to get the results 2-3 weeks before they actually release A level results to students.

By the way I looked at the computer science course your doing and it looks fairly easy so I'm sure you will cruise through it. There does not seem to be hardly any mathematical content on the course you are doing nor any logic/theory modules they all seem to be practical, but still useful modules.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending