Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Militant
Hottest news reporter ever? :drool:

Yeah, she is gorgeous!
Reply 81
Original post by Hectorious
All meh.

I don't believe for a second you would kick any of them out of your bed!!!
Reply 82
Original post by maria1291
I don't believe for a second you would kick any of them out of your bed!!!

Yes, you're right, I wouldn't. But they're facial features aren't really what I find attractive and they all look quite like each other. I 'spose I prefer cute girls . :colondollar:
Reply 83
Original post by Hectorious
Yes, you're right, I wouldn't. But they're facial features aren't really what I find attractive and they all look quite like each other. I 'spose I prefer cute girls . :colondollar:

I know I'm guilty of that! But I like the whole sexy eyes full lips thing!
Reply 84

Number 3!
Reply 86

Yeah they are edgy but def very sexy! Not so much the first one but I think the others are really attractive!
Reply 87
Original post by SuspectPenguin
Number 3!

Her eyes are amazing!
Reply 88
Please keep all your votes and opinions coming in!!!!
None of them really, all look too done up and fake for me
Is girl 5 Minka Kelly? I think she's gorgeous!
Reply 91
Original post by cadaeibfeceh

You know you should really keep pictures of yourself to the "profile picture" function on your profile, that's what the rest of us do!
You know you should really keep pictures of yourself to the "profile picture" function on your profile, that's what the rest of us do!

Harsh, go easy on him.
Reply 94

Yeah, great wit.
Original post by mau5
Yeah, great wit.

You know I think it's hilarious you're trying to say something like that after your gut-busting humour from your first reply.
Reply 96
You know I think it's hilarious you're trying to say something like that after your gut-busting humour from your first reply.

To be fair I forgot it was a prerequisite for 'PS Helper's and the likes to lack any sense of humour and wit, so on reavaluation that was actually pretty good for you. I'll take solace in the fact that you seem to be actually able to type and construct a sentence coherently though.
Original post by mau5
To be fair I forgot it was a prerequisite for 'PS Helper's and the likes to lack any sense of humour and wit, so on reavaluation that was actually pretty good for you. I'll take solace in the fact that you seem to be actually able to type and construct a sentence coherently though.

Wow, you really are searching for any tiny little thing you can see to dig at aren't you? You must be a very insecure little lad :smile:

Oh and before you try to be all patronising about me being able to use the English language, try to spell all your words correctly.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 98

Some of them don't actually have on like a tone of makeup! What type do you like?
Original post by maria1291
Some of them don't actually have on like a tone of makeup! What type do you like?

I like girls who look individual, not in the Topshoppy, red hair way, but who you couldn't easily say "She looks really like..." and then name 10 other people. To me most of the girls in the OP look very similar, or at least like they're trying to look very similar... and I think they all have too much eye make up on lol.

Quick Reply

Latest