The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by skipp
Raging hammer :teeth:

Yep this card is pretty epic
Original post by Luhar
Oo thanks, just found it now on Serebii it's coming through global link. Quite excited now for Arceus/Mewtwo also new TCG expansion!

Full art Regigigas EX :sexface:

ME GUSTA.
Reply 602
Beat Clay on my nuzlocke :biggrin:.... in 3 moves?!?! all pokemon lv31
Still not got Black or White. :emo:
Dagnabit, why don't Manchester Uni support Wifi for DSis? I want to get my Pokemon from the Dreamworld :colonhash:

Arceus tomorrow :yeah:

Okay, quick question - from the Dreamworld, out of a Male Gligar, a Male Rhydon (for breeding into Rhyperior) and Female Skorupi (for breeding), which option would you choose? GO TEAM POKESOC!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by R.J. Omega

Dagnabit, why don't Manchester Uni support Wifi for DSis? I want to get my Pokemon from the Dreamworld :colonhash:

Okay, quick question - from the Dreamworld, out of a Male Gligar, a Male Rhydon (for breeding into Rhyperior) and Female Skorupi (for breeding), which option would you choose? GO TEAM POKESOC!

Gligar, Poison Heal Gliscor is awesome :ahee: although I'm assuming you can't check natures and IVs and such? I never spent much time with the dream world.

Is the Arceus getting any exclusive moves by any chance?
I know, but the fact it's not female annoys me :colonhash: and no, it's pretty much just reset for nature and hope the IVs are decent, I'm not one for RNGing really.

It shouldn't do - should be Level 100 'with no notable moves', although I'm still unsure whether it's released over Global Link or Nintendo WFC.

It shouldn't do - should be Level 100 'with no notable moves', although I'm still unsure whether it's released over Global Link or Nintendo WFC.

Well that's just boring =P haven't played ubers in a while actually, might break my old team out and try laddering later.
Reply 608

I second Gofre's opinion, although I'm a bit of a poison heal junky :coma:
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
I second Gofre's opinion, although I'm a bit of a poison heal junky :coma:

Me too, most of my teams feature a Poison Heal/Magic Guard poke to tank any status moves thrown at the team. Although as soon as Technician Breloom is released he'll be featuring on 99% of my OU teams, and he's one of only two surviving original members of my DW team that reached number 2 on the Smogon leader board, that thing is awesome =P

Speaking of which, I need to find a 6th member for my DW team, the current build which hasn't changed since November can't crack the top 20 in this current metagame now that they've brought in a load of ex-ubers :holmes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Arceus is now available :smug:

It's open til May 1st, so no rush :ninja:
Reply 611
Arceus is now available :smug:

It's open til May 1st, so no rush :ninja:

Yeh code is ARCEUSVOTE

Can't access Dreamworld for another 21 hours though O_o

EDIT: Came into Entree forest anyway when I woke up the Pokemon
(edited 12 years ago)
How do you get to the dreamworld?
Reply 613
Original post by Alofleicester

You got to sign up here http://en.pokemon-gl.com/ and register your game and then you use dreamworld.

Go to the flashing blue dot that says 'Online' on your Pokemon game, Game Sync, put a Pokemon to sleep, go to the Global Link website, put in your login, access Dreamworld/go to Promotions to receive Arceus - it really is that simple :awesome:

You'll need a WiFi connection to put a Pokemon to sleep and wake it up, however.
Reply 615

You need to go to the pokemon global link site and sync your game with your account (which you'll need to create). Once that's done, on your game you tap 'online' on the c gear and sync it. From there you select a pokemon to put to sleep and then go back onto the global link site, log in and choose to access the dream world.
Grrr, DSi is on the fritz again :angry: not sure how I got it to charge last time, I think I may have just jammed it in while telling it to man the **** up, but it's refusing to do it now :colonhash:
Arceus is available now right? :O
... Must download as soon as possible .... :tongue:
Reply 618
Bought 10 next destinies boosters, pulled Shaymin EX and FA Zekrom EX

No Mewtwo or Resh though :frown:
Original post by Luhar
Bought 10 next destinies boosters, pulled Shaymin EX and FA Zekrom EX

No Mewtwo or Resh though :frown:

Oooo cool cards :biggrin:
Do you have any landform Shaymins? :3

Quick Reply

Latest