The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Tempted to do a nuzlocke, but I can't bring myself to delete any saved files!
So many Pokémon on my HG that i need to transfer, don't think i have my other DS with me to do it :emo:
Sod it.

YOU HAVE NO NAMES. I'M NOT ATTACHED TO YOU!

BRING ON THE NUZLOCKE!
Reply 683
Original post by cambo211
May do a HG nuzlocke. Never do one before, probably too lazy to keep it up. Meh.

If you're going to do one I'd say hg was a good choice :yep: nice variety of pokémon in the starting areas, and something about hg/ss lends itself very well to the roleplaying element if you want to view it in that way

edit: see you've gone for it after all :p:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 684
Original post by Slumpy
Tempted to do a nuzlocke, but I can't bring myself to delete any saved files!

If you've got a friend with a ds to transfer any old pokemon to it becomes a lot easier :awesome:

I gave up my spikey-eared pichu for my nuzlocke :sad:
Reply 685
Original post by skipp
If you've got a friend with a ds to transfer any old pokemon to it becomes a lot easier :awesome:

I gave up my spikey-eared pichu for my nuzlocke :sad:

I have no friends, but I do have two brothers:biggrin:
Edit-although I would have to go sneak through their stuff to find them seeing as they're at uni..
Standard rules.

Gonna try and make an effort to not do what i usually do and just uber level a single one.
Throwing in set battle mode just for the hell of it.
Reply 688
Realise I've been using an additional rule:
'Considering a black out/white out to be "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.'

So technically could have kept going with my first failed run :p: although it probably wouldn't have been the same, so kind of glad I completely restarted :o:

Throwing in set battle mode just for the hell of it.

That could be interesting :p:

Original post by Slumpy
I have no friends, but I do have two brothers:biggrin:
Edit-although I would have to go sneak through their stuff to find them seeing as they're at uni..

I'm fairly certain that's how my brother ended up with my Age of mythology disc :p: the joys of siblings
Original post by skipp
'Considering a black out/white out to be "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.'

So technically could have kept going with my first failed run :p: although it probably wouldn't have been the same, so kind of glad I completely restarted :o:

I'm fairly certain that's how my brother ended up with my Age of mythology disc :p: the joys of siblings

I can't decide on a starter :emo:
Reply 690
I can't decide on a starter :emo:

However much I like grass pokémon I can't really decide on meganium, I think my bayleef is adorable, but it's a bit underwhelming in battle

It's easy to get attached to a totodile so they're great for roleplaying based games :emog: but cyndaquil is useful against bugsy if you don't have a geodude, so can help add a bit of longevity to your team :yep: plus typhlosion does look pretty ace? Fire pokémon also have that extra factor that only comes from...well fire...so it really depends on how you want to play

Overall think I'd vote for totodile for this run through if you still can't decide :yep:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 691
Original post by skipp

I changed my mind to just emulating a game I already own:p:
I begin my adventure with

Charlie:
Reply 693
I begin my adventure with

Charlie:

Welcome charlie :awesome:

Original post by Slumpy
:pika:

tell us when you've chosen your starter :cute:
Reply 694
Original post by skipp
Welcome charlie :awesome:

tell us when you've chosen your starter :cute:

I don't know how to do emotis...
Turtwig though, going by the name 'Aragorn'!
Yeah, I can't deal with Nuzlockes :cry2: lost my Charmeleon and Pikachu on Cycling Road, and losing my Snorlax was the last straw :colonhash:

Restart time :awesome:

On another note, can someone come up with a list of cute/female based Pokemon? I'm trying to convince Laura she needs to use more Pokemon instead of just the starters and legendaries :rolleyes: Pokemon along the lines of Gardevoir etc. would be good :biggrin:
What? It's all about the starters and legendaries.

Now then, after a month of searching, SS found - Nuzlocke time.

edit: Ok then, someone's left their game on here (pre-owned), less than 1 hour played, 1 badge won and a team of:
Palkia - lv100
Dialga - lv100
Giratina - lv100
Arceus - lv100
Infernape - lv100
Cyndaquil - lv7

:erm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 697
Original post by Alofleicester
What? It's all about the starters and legendaries.

Now then, after a month of searching, SS found - Nuzlocke time.

edit: Ok then, someone's left their game on here (pre-owned), less than 1 hour played, 1 badge won and a team of:
Palkia - lv100
Dialga - lv100
Giratina - lv100
Arceus - lv100
Infernape - lv100
Cyndaquil - lv7

:erm:

You cant lose all of them! :eek: if you havnt got another ds, i'll take them for ya :biggrin:
I don't approve of cheating. :angry:

Started anew, went with Sam (Cyndaquil) for my starter, then caught Pecky (Pidgey) & Gary (Geodude)
My team:

Hydreigon Lvl 100
Metagross (shiny) Lvl 100
Darkrai Lvl 100
Volcarona Lvl 100
Kyogre Lvl 100
Giratina Lvl 100

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending