The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Aye, that was the main thing, was hoping a 3rd leftovers wouldn't be frowned upon :p:
Reply 101
Original post by R.J. Omega
Oh really? Maybe we could have a side tournament competing for the best Battle Subway streaks :colone: just fyi, best I got was 75 with Cloyster, Hydreigon and Reuniclus, but this team has the potential to go further :cool:

Could I have a full team of Steels with Air Balloons, or would that be overkill? :awesome:

:laugh: good plan, I'll start immediately

And well...it would be interesting :giggle: Gofre's pointed out the flaws, but imagine how funny it'd be walking into a pokemon match & seeing metagross floating...by a balloon, followed by heatran floating...by a balloon etc. personally I think it'd be worth a few tries if you've already got the pokemon trained, just for that reason :yep:

Oh Espeon :daydreaming:

Who else is an Espeon fan :awesome:
Reply 103
Original post by whitepearlbaby

Spoiler

Oh Espeon :daydreaming:

Who else is an Espeon fan :awesome:

So beautiful :love: umbreon's my favourite out of the 2 though :colondollar:
Reply 104
Anyone around for a quick PO battle? My rain team's still flawed & figure some matches might show up the holes :colondollar:
After reading Petty's Nuzlocke Challenge comics, I've been inspired to do a Nuzlocke run of my own on SoulSilver. Only problem I can see has already been pointed out by someone else on the Youtube videos - I'm a hardened Fire Emblem player, it's going to be difficult not being able to reset and 'save' my Pokemon :erm: Still, it'll make a nice change from the Battle Subway and Random Matchup on White.

Be prepared for mass updates about my travels :colone:

First member of the Nuzlocke Challenge, the protagonist Locke would like to welcome:
Alonso, my level 5 Mild natured Cyndaquil :h:

Ok, I need to go to sleep, otherwise I'll be up til 3am playing Pokemon (again) :colonhash:
TEAM UPDATE:
Alonso, Mild Cyndaquil, met at New Bark Town, Leveled 5-10
Anneliese, Quiet Zubat, met at Dark Cave, Leveled 4-7
Kaspar, Relaxed Gastly, met at Bellsprout Tower, Leveled 6-7
(edited 12 years ago)
I completed the Nuzlocke challenge on an emulator before - had a final squad of Typhlosion, Gyarados, Marowak (game corner), Granbull, Crobat and Electrode (trade in olivine). :h:
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Anyone around for a quick PO battle? My rain team's still flawed & figure some matches might show up the holes :colondollar:

Urgh, rain :unimpressed:

Drop me a message next time, you're online, I'm usually up for a game on PO [=

Also, somebody on Smogon's written a script and obtained OU usage statistics for yesterday. If those stats are similar to the rest of the month, Rotom-W has overtaken scizor as the second most common Pokemon, something I really didn't see coming :s-smilie:
Alright, Nuzlocke update: since its been ages sine I played Silver, I went exploring before challenging the gym in Violet City, and bagged myself an Unown from the Ruins of Alph named G who will be forever boxed, if only to save myself if my team dies :colondollar: Found an Ekans in the first patch of grass at Route 32, and while I would have preferred Mareep for the Flying gym, at least it wasn't a useless Hoppip with Synthesis and Splash :rolleyes: leveling it up to 12 to learn Glare and Bite did come in handy though, plus the Intimidate ability will be useful later on :colone: just beaten Falkner, going to pick up the Mystery Egg then on to Azalea Town! :awesome:

I'd like to say Azalea Town was easy, but there were several :nooo: moments in it - encountering a Zubat in Slowpoke Well, for example. :facepalm2: I also completely forgot about my Rival (named Key :mmm:) when I was going to train in Ilex Forest, and seeing that level 18 Croconaw scared the crap out of me :eek: scariest moment was definitely the Quick Attack critical hit from Bugsy's Scyther on Alonso, it left him with 1HP :eek3:

Got a couple of new members to add to the team that helped me beat Bugsy though, no deaths yet, and the little sisters of Viktoria and Anneliese have settled in too :h:

TEAM UPDATE:
Alonso, Mild Cyndaquil, level 16
Anneliese, Quiet Zubat, level 14
Kaspar, Relaxed Gastly, level 16
Viktoria, Quirky Ekans, level 15
Dietrich, Lax Rattata (Rock Smash and Cut slave :teehee:), level 13
Maximilian, Careful Togepi, level 11

PC STORAGE:
G, Bold Unown, level 5,
Viktorija, Impish Ekans, level 7
Erich, Relaxed Weedle, level 6
Anemarie, Adamant Zubat, level 6
Sven, Impish Spearow, level 8
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 109
Ooo, good luck with the nuzlocke :teeth:

And will post in a bit when I'm free, going to play WoW for a bit then pokemon
Reply 110
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Ooo, good luck with the nuzlocke :teeth:

And will post in a bit when I'm free, going to play WoW for a bit then pokemon

you freak :unimpressed:
Reply 111
Ok took a bit longer than I thought, but if anyone's around I'm now free to play :smile:

Original post by vin
you freak :unimpressed:

:proud:
Original post by skipp
Ok took a bit longer than I thought, but if anyone's around I'm now free to play :smile:

:proud:

Smogon servers?
Reply 113
Original post by MedicalMayhem
Smogon servers?

Aye :cute: PO in 5mins?

My name's skipp on there as well btw
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by skipp
Aye :cute: PO in 5mins?

My name's skipp on there as well btw

Okay, erm I'm in a battle at the moment, will be out soon. I'm "The_Cajunwarrior" by the way :tongue:

Also which Tier? I'm playing RU at the moment :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 115
Okay, erm I'm in a battle at the moment, will be out soon. I'm "The_Cajunwarrior" by the way :tongue:

kl, see you in a bit :h:
Reply 116

Also which Tier? I'm playing RU at the moment :smile:

Just want to test my OU rain team quickly if that's ok...it's driving me a little insane :p:
Original post by skipp
Just want to test my OU rain team quickly if that's ok...it's driving me a little insane :p:

erm okay, I've sent you a message. I've got to go pretty soon though, and do you have a UU team? As my OU is a bit, erm, bad :l
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :nooo:

...Dietrich... :cry2:

I got into a battle with a Policeman because I forgot they only battle at night, but it would have been fine, all of them were at full health...I'd put Dietrich at the start to train him up a little, he had just become the lowest leveled after training Maximilian, but that damn Growlithe critted him with Ember :sad:

What's even worse, when going through the grass at Route 34, I caught Dietrich's little brother, Dietmar...and now his older brother's gone... :s-smilie:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first fatality - R.I.P. Dietrich, your HM skills will never be forgotten :frown:

...Team update:
Alonso, Mild Cyndaquil, level 19
Anneliese, Quiet Zubat, level 16
Kaspar, Relaxed Gastly, level 17
Viktoria, Quirky Ekans, level 16
Maximilian, Careful Togepi, level 16
Dietmar will now follow in his older brother's pawprints...Quirky Rattata, level 11, soon to be new wielder of Rock Smash and Cut.

Daycare: Erich, relaxed Weedle

PC Storage:
G, Bold Unown, level 5
Viktorija, Impish Ekans, level 7
Anemarie, Adamant Zubat, level 6
Sven, Impish Spearow, level 8

The Other Side :moon::
Dietrich, Lax Rattata, level 6-15. Died to a critical hit from a Growlithe's Ember. R.I.P.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 119
erm okay, I've sent you a message. I've got to go pretty soon though, and do you have a UU team? As my OU is a bit, erm, bad :l

Kl sorry no UU team :o: literally just want to test this quickly :o:

Quick Reply

Latest