The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham University chat thread 2011-

Scroll to see replies

im going to sound like a ridiculous geek but when do next semesters modules go up on WebCT? I want to read damnit.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I dont even know what modules I will be doing this year.
Havent bothered to see what my options are.
Reply 82
Original post by cunningstunt87
Thank you for those wonderful and wise words of wisdom but I wouldn't class Costcutter as a supermarket.

You've just joined the CunningStunt idiots club.

Hardly a stupid question. With thousands of people concetrated in one area with limited transport, it would be stupid if businesses did not take advantage.

There are even two banks on campus... and thats hardly as necessary.

Idiot.
Original post by Mathmos
Hardly a stupid question. With thousands of people concetrated in one area with limited transport, it would be stupid if businesses did not take advantage.

There are even two banks on campus... and thats hardly as necessary.

Idiot.

Limited transport? There's buses running through the middle of campus and bus stops outsideeach of the main entrances. All of whom offer a bus service into Beeston where there is both a Sainsburys and a Tesco.

Access to your cash isn't as important as a half price ginsters pastie?

You're making yourself look a bit of a gimp here.
Just as a point of reference, if you're a fresher who wants to ask soppy and inane questions then you have your own chat thread here.
To be fair, I do think there is limitted transport from university park campus. Especially if you hate having to wait up to 7 whole minutes for a bus.

The solution to this is obvious. Free lenton hopper buses
Original post by COSMICDOLPHIN

The solution to this is obvious. Free lenton hopper buses

Will never happen. I can't imagine they can justify a costly bus service just to save a few people a 15 minute walk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending