The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shaven definitely. Bit won't matter too much but generally grooming is required.
Reply 41
Think I'd vomit.
Reply 42
Original post by yesboss
oh right this changes everything. well maintained is fine. i thought you were talking about a proper bush. but if you're just talking about like having a neat triangle of hair above the poonani, yes that's absolutely fine

No, I did point out that i didn't mean a proper bush in my OP.

It's cos I find it really difficult to get rid of - shaving leaves horrible little ingrown hairs bumps (sorry to be graphic - god bless the anon function!) and waxing only works when the hair grows in one direction, which it doesn't, because the vagina isn't a flat surface........it sounds and is so complicated, and I just can't be bothered to get rid of it, but I don't want to go through life grossing out boyfriends......:s-smilie:
If it's fully trimmed down I don't mind, but completely unshaven = EWWW
Oh my god. I can't believe some guys think it's ok for a girl to be hairy! I wouldn't sleep with a guy if he had a massive bush.
Reply 45
Prefer it not to be a jungle.
Reply 46
I think trimmed is acceptable. I think shaven or waxed is preferable. I think it left to gather volume is unpleasant.
Original post by philistine
Having been in long term relationships where one girl shaved it off all the time, every single day (I never saw hair down there, ever), to a girl who let it grow almost completely naturally, albeit succumbing to a regular trim-- I can say I don't really mind much at all.

I will, however, say that the lady I was with who kept her pubic region entirely shaved made it easier to perform certain acts on her. I had no problem with oral or any kind of play down there. The latter lady, I still gave her oral, though admittedly to lessened satisfaction for myself. I can't say it was a deal-break though.

I think I'd much prefer a girl who shaved (perhaps not to the extremes of going completely bald), as it makes foreplay, sexual acts and whatnot much easier, cleaner and aesthetically pleasing. By no means would I discriminate based on the fact of how much curly thingamajigs a woman had on her fanny. :biggrin:

bravo :P
Interesting read, would any of you GUYS go unshaven yet still expect oral? Equality :wink:

Personally I don't like getting oral but if I did, I would refuse to give it to a guy unless he went down on me............
my partner prefers me shaven, and often commends me on how clean and neat it is! It makes me worry a lot less about what he's thinking when he's down there tbh...
Original post by Marinated_in_Joy
Interesting read, would any of you GUYS go unshaven yet still expect oral? Equality :wink:

Personally I don't like getting oral but if I did, I would refuse to give it to a guy unless he went down on me............

Selfish.

/edit- to the two ladies who like being licked out that negged this, I wasn't being serious. I bury my face in the poon don't you worry.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by original_username
Selfish.

Fair.
Reply 52
As long as its not like that scene in the first Scary Movie film then its a go.

In other news, I'm a grown adult and since hair grows there, trimming is the way forward. Shaving is itchy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 54
Original post by Nynyflower
In other news, I'm a grown adult and since hair grows there, trimming is the way forward. Shaving is itchy.

Hair also grows on your legs and in your armpit, since you're a grown adult. Just trimming there isn't commonplace.
Reply 55
You have to take care of it. Doesn't have to be absolutely preened to perfection but I know I would find an unkept pubic region unappealing.
Can't be completely over grown, but if it's trimmed and fairly short, then no problems.
Yes please

No thank you

Original post by Kinkerz
Hair also grows on your legs and in your armpit, since you're a grown adult. Just trimming there isn't commonplace.

To be fair though shaving your armpits/legs doesn't generally lead to many annoyances afterwards. The regrowth after shaving your nether regions tends to itch like hell on a lot of people, myself included, it's bloody horrible. Still do it though.
Reply 59
Original post by Daniellejo.
To be fair though shaving your armpits/legs doesn't generally lead to many annoyances afterwards. The regrowth after shaving your nether regions tends to itch like hell on a lot of people, myself included, it's bloody horrible. Still do it though.

Perfectly happy for people to say they don't do it because of discomfort. But some hypocritical notion of 'I'm an adult, ergo hair should be there' doesn't wash with me. Adults remove hair that is ordinarily there all the time.

Latest