The Student Room Group

TGI Fridays interview / audition ??

I've recently applied for the new T.G.I Fridays in Westfield - Stratford.

I received an e-mail saying I'd been chosen for an interview. From what I remember the interview is in a few days (on the 30th and 31st), yet I still haven't been told the date or time of my interview, so I was wondering how long they take to get back to you with more information about the audition.

Also, what is the audition / interview like, what do you have to do and how long is it?

p.s: I applied for host and waitress
Reply 1
I got a job at tgis a few weeks ago as a host. I did an OJE (on the job experience) which was basically a 2 hour shift to see how id suit the role and get on with everyone.
I was then called back for an interview with the manager and it was just basic questions like 'why do you want to work for tgis', 'what do you think of TGIs as a business' and 'give an example of when youve used your initiative' just stuff like that. Just be confident and make sure you give examples from previous experiences and youl be fine! :smile:
Reply 2
Ohh sounds pretty simple :smile:

Did they tell you the info about your interview straight away or last minute?

Also, is it fun working there? And what did you wear for your interview (sorry, 21 questions lool)
Reply 3
Erm after I had the OJE they rang me about the interview a couple of days later, and told me I had to job on the day of the interview.
I just wore black pants and a smartish top. Yh its great working there, the pays pretty abysmal but the people are lovely so it doesnt really feel like work, its like getting paid to talk to mates :smile:
Reply 4
Hi there!

Just saw your post! I have an on the job experience on Friday for the Stratford branch and am sooo nervous! What exactly did you have to do in your shift? Can you give me some tips please, I need this sooo bad!!

Thanks!
Reply 5
I have one for tomorrow too for stratford, Still a bit confused about the "Talent" part :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Hey guys, i had my initial interview on monday and did my 2 hour OJE for the position of an essay : ) I have my third and final interview with the manager tomorrow and i am wondering what this third step is for, i think they're going to discuss how i did in the OJE and basically tell me if i have the job or not is this right ? I'm so nervous !!!
Reply 7
How long after OJE did they get back to you? I had mine Saturday night and he said he would get back to me. He did mention having a second interview and what position he would put me as at the end of OJE. Don't know whether I'm just being impatient to find our but should he have got back to me by now?
Hi guys Inhave an audition very soon but I'm not sure if I'm going to go, as you have to show some sort of talent, and I have no idea what I to do, did any of you guys participate in this talent thing and what did you do?

Quick Reply

Latest