Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LGBT+ Members' Questionnaire Mk. II

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got bored and wanted to redo the questionnaire, so it's now slightly less intrusive and doesn't assume a gender binary, among other things. Copy it into a post and answer as much or as little as you want. :woo:

TSRLGBTSQII1. What's your name?
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for?
    3. How old are you?
    4. What's your gender?
    5. What's your sexual orientation?
    6. How long have you known your orientation?
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes?
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia?
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?
    10. Do you know many LGBT people?
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they?
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically?
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long?
    15. What do you look for in a partner?
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad?
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
    19. Name some fit famous people.
    20. Show us your picture?

You should also check out the LGBT Chat Thread (not linked since we seem to get through a new thread every few months) where we chat about pretty much anything constantly.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    May aswell do this then

TSRLGBTSQII1. What's your name? Neil
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Nothing in particular, think I might have first came to ask some advice but now it's just a place to chat to people
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. What's your gender? Male
    5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay
    6. How long have you known your orientation? Since I was about 14, so ~5 years
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not really.... About the only "gay" thing about me is that I like Glee....
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Not really actually. Had one guy at college who was a **** about it (I wasn't even out then) but everyone told him where to shove it.
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Been "out" for about 18 months now.
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? A few, but not that many.
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I was in the LGBT society at Lancaster before I left uni - it wasn't good. Smutty and basically just a place where people go to shag each other.
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Never
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yes, mainly gay marriage and gays being able to donate blood.
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Yup For 13 months now. Love him lots!
    15. What do you look for in a partner? Witty, clever, chatty, similar interests, caring, if you can code/are a programmer or can speak a foreign language you've got me already :sogood:
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yeah, and good
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Never
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Not really. I will at uni probably. Manchester has canal street which is apparently fantastic.
    19. Name some fit famous people. Tom Daley, Cesc Fabregas, Vincent Kompany, Matthew Werkmeister, Paul Di Resta, Sebastian Vettel..... I could go on
    20. Show us your picture? Nah. There's one in my profile if you really want.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your name? Huw.
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? I'm already a member, I'm just filling out the questionnaire.
    3. How old are you? Twenty.
    4. What's your gender? Male.
    5. What's your sexual orientation? G.
    6. How long have you known your orientation? I spent a fair few years coming to term with it, so between three and six years.
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? The only thing I can think of is that some of my movements are a bit airy, like I'm floating about the place. Sometimes it makes me look like I'm mincing.
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Not really. Everyone was great about it when I came out.
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I brought my boyfriend up to visit me and people kind of got the hint. A few people were confused, and I heard from my friends that everyone was whispering around behind my back asking if it was true, but nobody confronted me and made my life miserable so I count that as a win.
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? Lots.
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Just the TSRLGBTS. I enjoy the thread and the conversations that go on there.
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Nope.
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Not really, I'm very politically apathetic. It'd be nice to have true equality but I'm not the kind of person who can bring myself to care.
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Almost eight months now
    15. What do you look for in a partner? Someone with a sense of humour who can look after me and knows what's best for me better than I do. Got him
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yep, they were good.
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Nope.
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Not once. I almost went gay clubbing with some straight friends back when I was in the closet, which would have been awkward. Thankfully it was avoided because everyone was exhausted that night.
    19. Name some fit famous people. I know for a fact that someone is going to mention Tom Daley. Aside from him I'm going to go with Toby Hemingway and Lucas Till.
    20. Show us your picture? No.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    OK, now that I'm not going to be the first person doing it:

(Original post by dbmag9)
    "TSRLGBTSQII"1. What's your name? Daniel
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Don't know what I originally started for, but now I stay for the chat.
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. What's your gender? Male
    6. How long have you known your orientation? Not sure exactly; I never woke up one day and suddenly realised. I was certain from at least 16 onwards, I guess.
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I like musicals, I'm not into sport. Also I like guys. :p:
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Happily no.
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I came out at 17 to everyone; it went fine.
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? A few through school and work, and more through here and other youth forums.
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I used to be active on the QYN and GYUK sites, and I've been to a few meets with people from there. They're not bad, although I was never really strongly involved.
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I've been to a few Prides (London, Brighton, Berlin); they're really good fun.
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I wouldn't trust someone against LGBT rights to make good decisions in other fields.
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Sadly not.
    15. What do you look for in a partner? Someone I'm not talking down to, with a sense of humour and a nice face.
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? A few, generally good.
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No.
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Occasionally in London with a friend from work, and I've been to one place in Berlin so far. It's not hard to find places in either city.
    19. Name some fit famous people. Alex Pettifer, Mitch Hewer, Dan Radcliffe.
    20. Show us your picture? I posted one on the chat thread a week or so back.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoji)
    I know for a fact that someone is going to mention Tom Daley
    Already done it
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Already done it
    You got in there while the code wasn't working on my post as I was typing it
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoji)
    You got in there while the code wasn't working on my post as I was typing it

Just be thankful it wasn't Crisps, he'd have lots more to say than just his name
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your name? Crazylemon
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? No, infact I don't even know where the thread is now...
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. What's your gender? M
    5. What's your sexual orientation? Bi
    6. How long have you known your orientation? About a year with an sort of certainty
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Sort of, have had a camp attack a dance competition but then I also enjoy sorting out mechanics ~(cars/boats etc)
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Nope
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? With some friends yes others not
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? Loads. Live with some
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Nope, despite a friend trying to get me to go. I think they can be great but obviously can cause problems
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Nope
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Nope, I think getting stuck on single issues is not a sensible thing to do
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope-Its complicated
    15. What do you look for in a partner? Don't know will probably depend. I couldn't cope with an idiot
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Nope
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Nope
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No
    19. Name some fit famous people. No
    20. Show us your picture? No

Well I was a barrel of laughs for the last few questions :p:
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your name? Lydia
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? no
    3. How old are you? 16, almost 17
    4. What's your gender? female
    5. What's your sexual orientation? bisexual
    6. How long have you known your orientation? since i was 14
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? no
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? not really
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? yes, fine
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? a few
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? no
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? no
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? yes
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? no
    15. What do you look for in a partner? inspiration
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? kind of, mediocre
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? kind of, good
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? no, gay village in manchester
    19. Name some fit famous people. Ellen Degeneres, Megan Mullally, Eric McCormack, Katherine Moening, Leisha Hailey, Sean Hayes
    20. Show us your picture? No
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    crazylemon: How come your gender symbol says you're a girl? Thanks for playing, though. :p:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    crazylemon: How come your gender symbol says you're a girl? Thanks for playing, though. :p:
    It doesn't on my comp...weird.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm straight but it'd be really cool to join this tbh :3
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    It doesn't on my comp...weird.
    hmm, doesnt on mine either now. mabye i was seeing things.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MOOOSEH)
    I'm straight but it'd be really cool to join this tbh :3
    You're more than welcome to! We don't have many (if any?) straight people posting at the moment :sad:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    TSRLGBTSQII
    1. What's your name?
    Erin
    Nah, this came up on the main page and I was all 'ooooh LGBT!!!'
    3. How old are you?
    4. What's your gender?
    female
    lesbian
    7ish years
    Sadly no, being identifiable as gay would probably help me along a bit.
    None whatsoever.
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Been out to most people for about 2-3 years
    some, but sadly my hetty to homo friend ratio is currently sitting at around 10:1
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them?
    Not yet, probably will when September rolls around though
    Been to Vancouver pride twice. It was fun but I felt a large portion of it was just to attract the pinkpound with no real affiliation to or consideration for LGBT issues.
    When it comes to civil rights, yes absolutely.
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? No
    All the usual traits
    Some, good.
    Yes, mostly indifferent! haha
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere?
    No and no.
    Kristen Stewart, Jessica Biel... why can't I think of more. There are loads. I also have severe mancrushes on Josh Hartnett and Paul Walker. Hubba hubba.
    I do believe it's on my profile. Show me yours!!! :P
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your name? Moose
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? No o:
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. What's your gender? F
    5. What's your sexual orientation? Straight
    6. How long have you known your orientation? No idea D:
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not sure I know what cha mean there o:
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No o:
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Yeah I'm out for being straight P: People were APPALLED :3 Sorry not intendedly offensive if that sounded it D:
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? STEPHEN FRYY
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Never, would be cool tho
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Again, never^^
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I'm not sure when I stand politically tbh
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nah.
    15. What do you look for in a partner? Fluent in sarcasm, funny, caring and appreciative of me + possibly blind since I'm very uuugleh.
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No xD
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No xD
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No Dx
    19. Name some fit famous people. ME, no I'm joking. Gerard Way and if I was L possibly... Keira Knightley and Kate McGrath.
    20. Show us your picture? Insecure >_<

Wow I answered so milky-like o:
    :3
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got bored and wanted to redo the questionnaire, so it's now slightly less intrusive and doesn't assume a gender binary, among other things. Copy it into a post and answer as much or as little as you want. :woo:

TSRLGBTSQII1. What's your name?

naomi

no

3. How old are you?

4. What's your gender?

vagina

bisexual

a couple of years now

no

no

9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react?

yeh, people just said oh okay

yeh

no

no

i don't think so

14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long?

no

trust + patience + spontaneity + good looks

yeh, they were okay

i love how it says another gender as if there were more than one other gender. and yes, they were awesome

sometimes

winona ryder, sean o'pry, winona ryder, alek wek, winona ryder, eric stoltz

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._1687783_n.jpg
    cheers
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmm, doesnt on mine either now. mabye i was seeing things.
    Probably :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your name? Satan or The Devil, sometimes Jesus.
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Not really, just curious. (Pun intended)
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. What's your gender? Female
    5. What's your sexual orientation? Bi
    6. How long have you known your orientation? For sure? Since I was about 16. Though I did have a crush on my primary school teacher aged 5, asked her to run away with me and everything :smug: hahaha
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? No one has ever 'guessed' my sexuality so I'd say not.
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Not since coming out...
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I'm openly out, I don't shout about it but if people are interested they know where to look.
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? Most of my best friends are gay. Unfortunately they're all male. I know of a few girls but neeeeyah.
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? I haven't.
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I don't need any more reasons to segregate myself from others. :mmm:
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? I guess so. I support any equality rights.
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Naw, single and free
    15. What do you look for in a partner? They have to be awesome and a bit fit.
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad?Yah, good.
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Some good, some bad.
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? I don't go out on the 'scene', no.
    19. Name some fit famous people. Lena headey, Mila Kunis, Helena Bonham Carter, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart. I don't really fancy famous men, I know plenty of fit male gay tsr members? :mmm:
    20. Show us your picture? You most likely have my faceyb, stalk all you want. If you haven't then you're blates not cool enough (or haven't spoken to me...)
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    1. What's your name? Alice
    2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Nah. Saw it and thought 'ooh...'.
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. What's your gender? Genderqueer
    6. How long have you known your orientation?I knew I was different when I was about 8 and I worked out why when I was 11 but spent 4 years trying to be straight.
    7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? I have short hair, Doc Martin's and an oversized leather jacket.
    8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? I've been shouted at in the street. A 'friend' outed me to another couple of friends who love to gossip - one of whom he knew I didn't want to tell because I'd heard her being homophobic before. Some of the boys in my physics class said 'you know what's funny: gay rights'. And of course the usual, expecting me to explain exactly how two girls have sex like I'm there for their own personal entertainment...
    9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? About 18 months. EVERYONE knows I'm gay. Some people were surprised, some weren't and my father was just glad I wasn't going to tell him I was pregnant. Only friend knows about being genderqueer. I don't feel that's so important to talk about - I show rather than tell.
    10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yeah. A few.
    11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? None so far. Really want to get involved at uni.
    12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? I went to Brighton Pride last year. It was amazing.
    13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yeah. But I'm very left-wing and pro-human rights for all in general.
    14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Nope.
    15. What do you look for in a partner? Someone I can talk to and who'll talk to me. Someone I can trust.
    16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Yeah. It was great. Shame she doesn't actually find me attractive.
    17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Nope.
    18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? No. But again, hoping to at uni. There is no 'scene' here.
    19. Name some fit famous people. Olivia Wilde. All the girls in Lip Service. Santana and Brittany from Glee. Amy Pond from Dr. Who. Yeah I'm **** with real names...
    20. Show us your picture? Noooo...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 4, 2014
New on TSR

'Stalking pages' have changed!

Find other uni applicants with University Connect

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.