(Original post by billybolton)
Why not, I guess its my turn.
1. What's your name? Billy.
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Not really.
3. How old are you? Recently turned 17.
4. What's your gender? Male.
5. What's your sexual orientation? Gay.
6. How long have you known your orientation? Uhm probably since about 13/14.
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Well people don't know I am unless I tell them, I hate musicals and glee and taking photos of myself. I do like Gaga though, but idk really if I do or not.
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? No, not really.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? Told my mum last July, she seemed to pass the message on to the rest of my family and thats pretty much the last I heard of it, it hasn't been mentioned since then. I think they're okay with it, one of my grandparents thinks it's simply a phase. I know my parents are disappointed but they won't tell me that, I know that they wanted me to be the trend setter; being the eldest of 4 they would have expected me to bring the first grandchildren and be married first and such; sorta ****ed that up for them now. But whatever I don't care. So yeah I told my first friend like a month after that, she told her friends and it spread a little from there. I put it on facebook in the August, some people noticed and some didn't. Now I have got to the point where I do not know who knows about me and who doesn't, I presume most people know now. People at the McDonalds where I work are just beginning to find out now, they all seem really shocked. That's pretty much what everyone's reactions have been. I came out because I wanted to tell people before I was asked because I presumed everyone was already guessing (the fact that i'd been through high school with no girlfriends and seemingly no interest in them whatsoever would surely give off that impression) but apparently nobody had a clue and people didn't believe me at first. Then the rumour went round that I was huge slag and i'd been doing things with guys for ages in secret, which completely isn't true as I mean come on no one's even kissed me before - how pathetic is that. But yeah on the whole, everyone's reactions were generally accepting, they sort of acknowledged it and were like ohh right and then that was it really.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? I know of them, I mean one of the manager's at work is and a couple of other guys that work there. A couple of people from school but no one that I would say im particularly good friends with.
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? No I haven't and I don't really have an opinion of them.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? No I haven't.
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? No not really.
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Sadly not.
15. What do you look for in a partner? Someone who just likes me for who I am. Someone that I will enjoy spending time with. Someone who is ambitious and fun. Someone who isn't perfect but is just perfect for me.
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? No unfortunately.
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? No girls absolutely repulse me in physical appearance, I could never do anything with them apart from hug aha.
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Haha no, I'm only 17.
19. Name some fit famous people. Matthew Mitcham & Tom Daley < Cutest guys ever.
20. Show us your picture? Get to know me better and I'll add you on facebook.