(Original post by mobyfan101)
1. What's your name? C
2. Is there anything in particular you've come to the TSRLGBTS for? Just to say hi
3. How old are you? 20
4. What's your gender? Female
5. What's your sexual orientation? Somewhere between straight and bi. I don't know how to describe it really - I've only ever been out with guys, but I'd definitely go out with a girl if I hit it off with her. I'm much more picky with girls :P Maybe I'm more pansexual, but with a preference for guys? I dunno. I don't like labels. I'm not a tin of beans :P
6. How long have you known your orientation? Suspected it for a couple of years, but I'm still not really sure about it.
7. Do you feel like you fit any orientation-related stereotypes? Not really.
8. Have you experienced any homo- or transphobia? Nope.
9. Are you out? For how long, or are you planning to? If you are, how did people react? I don't really feel the need to "come out", so to speak. If I get with a girl, then I'll come out if it's serious. But a few people know, including my boyfriend.
10. Do you know many LGBT people? Yes, a fair few - mainly bisexual/gay women.
11. Have you been involved in any LGBT organisations or societies? What did you think of them? Not really - I don't feel "gay" enough to get involved most of the time. Though I absolutely love going to gay clubs and bars.
12. Have you been to any LGBT events? How were they? Nope.
13. Do LGBT considerations influence you politically? Yes - if a party had a hostile attitude to LGBT issues, I'd never vote for them.
14. Are you in a relationship? If so, for how long? Yep, with a lovely guy - for just over a year.
15. What do you look for in a partner? Kindness, shares the same interests as me, non-judgmental.
16. Have you had any sexual experiences with the same gender? Good or bad? Nope.
17. Have you had any sexual experiences with another gender? Good or bad? Yes, no complaints :P
18. Do you go out on the 'scene' (LGB clubs and bars) much? Can you recommend anywhere? Occasionally. Babylove in Oxford has a special place in my heart, even though I've only been there a couple of times (I don't find the time to go clubbing very much).
19. Name some fit famous people. Patrick Stewart (I know, a bit weird...), Emma Stone, Shirley Manson, David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust, Glenn Danzig in his heyday, Carey Mulligan, Amber Rose, Peter Steele (OH GOD DO NOT PUT HIM INTO GOOGLE IMAGES, NEARLY TOOK MY EYE OUT), Kate Upton, Mila Kunis.
20. Show us your picture? No fanks.