Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boobs are different sizes

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014

I just noticed by boobs are different sizes. It's not noticeable when I'm wearing clothes, but with nothing on you can see one is a little bigger than the other.

It makes me feel ugly...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing to worry about. Mine are too; and so are probably everyones.
    There's no completely symetrical human.

Same goes with guy's nether bits... neither of them are the same size. =)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most girls boobs are different sizes.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's not as if you've got a J on the left and an A on the right. Running and balance would be crap so man up (or woman up, whichever you prefer)

I didn't realize this was normal! But why?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chibi.tan)
    Same goes with guy's nether bits... neither of them are the same size. =)
    It's true, they're like a watermelon and a grape.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    different sides of the body grow slightly different. i have a muscle imbalance in my right foot but not my left
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    everyone's are... i have a friend who actually has two different cup size boobs, quite inconvenient
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So are mine....pisses me off.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they do that.

Nothing you can do about it short of hacking bits off/sticking bits on, which is rather extreme.

People are generally unobservant, unless you hoik someone over to your brassiere region and say "LOOK, LOOK AT THE MISMATCHING BREASTS, LOOOOK!" they'll probs not notice/care.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieKate)
    Yeah they do that.

Nothing you can do about it short of hacking bits off/sticking bits on, which is rather extreme.

People are generally unobservant, unless you hoik someone over to your brassiere region and say "LOOK, LOOK AT THE MISMATCHING BREASTS, LOOOOK!" they'll probs not notice/care.
    + rep

I can just imagine some girl doing that now... classic
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Google Shay Laren, hers are different sizes and it doens't matter :coma:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    can't believe I'm the first to say...

...pics plz
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's normal, but very fraustrating.

Mine are different cup sizes - finding bras to fit properly is almost impossible. Very. very. fraustrating. :|

I say just be glad that no one will notice unless they're being really observant of your naked form, and if they are in that position then they shouldn't care And I like to think it makes the body more interesting...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I can't really notice a difference with mine (not like they're big anyway ) but I do have a friend who has one A and one D cup. I have heard that it's normal to notice a slight difference though. Heck, boobs come in all different shapes and size but ultimately boobs are boobs.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieKate)

Umm. I think it would be good to teach us guys to me more observant. We wouldn't mind that method. Promise.

That is all.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I didn't realize this was normal! But why?
    Mine are slightly different sizes too, i think its because you will use one side of your body more than the other, for example because im right handed my right boob is smaller (not saying this is true..is just what i think)
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishfan01)
    It's normal, but very fraustrating.

Mine are different cup sizes - finding bras to fit properly is almost impossible. Very. very. fraustrating. :|

I say just be glad that no one will notice unless they're being really observant of your naked form, and if they are in that position then they shouldn't care And I like to think it makes the body more interesting...
    lmaoo, i struggled not to laugh!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 26, 2011
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.