The Student Room Group

Beaver Falls on E4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jar of Hearts
Literally just started watching... but Flynn :coma:

Agreed. Flynn=:sogood:
Feckkkkkkkkk, I wanted to watch this. :frown: I'll have to find when it's repeated or online.
Original post by Kandy_Kain_94

Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
Agreed. Flynn=:sogood:

That smile... :coma:
Original post by Lone Wander R

It looks like it could pick up. I enjoyed it thus far.

"Who brings a sword to a fist fight?"

Um...the winner that's who :P

How scottish was that scene though with his anger and whatnot :P
How scottish was that scene though with his anger and whatnot :P

I've never been so proud to be scottish :biggrin: (today)

Want a sword now...or a battle hammer :cool:

I've never been so proud to be scottish :biggrin: (today)

Want a sword now...or a battle hammer :cool:

I reckon a sword would be awesome. I half expected him to shout "FREEEEEDOMMMM!" but no...
I reckon a sword would be awesome. I half expected him to shout "FREEEEEDOMMMM!" but no...

Same but that might have killed it =/ so I'm glad he didn't :smile:

Ah, but if I had a hammered when I go out drinking I could say

"Onward to battle, for tonight we shall get HAMMERED" whilst weilding it. I think I'd suit that :colone:
Reply 27
Literally just started watching... but Flynn :coma:
Edit: just wikied him... recognised the accent... he's from where i'm from. Supports same team as me. I'm going to sit at dens and just wait for him... i kid that's weird and stalkerish...

I live like 20 mins down the road from you :P I might just join you he is lush!

I really enjoyed it, think I am the only one! Will definitely be tuning in next week!
Same but that might have killed it =/ so I'm glad he didn't :smile:

Ah, but if I had a hammered when I go out drinking I could say

"Onward to battle, for tonight we shall get HAMMERED" whilst weilding it. I think I'd suit that :colone:

The image in my head of that is quite amusing :biggrin:

Original post by Alt__x
I live like 20 mins down the road from you :P I might just join you he is lush!

I really enjoyed it, think I am the only one! Will definitely be tuning in next week!

Technically I don't live in Dundee, about 20min away too ahah, but easier to say i'm from the city on things like this :P I liked it too, bit predictable but I still enjoyed it.
Reply 29

Technically I don't live in Dundee, about 20min away too ahah, but easier to say i'm from the city on things like this :P I liked it too, bit predictable but I still enjoyed it.

Which way out of dundee?

The guy who plays Flynn was in coronation street too, he definitely wasn't that hot back then!

Not far off it, just need to find myself some of the finest Uru from Asgard, failing that I'll get a bowling ball again :smile:
Original post by Alt__x
Which way out of dundee?

The guy who plays Flynn was in coronation street too, he definitely wasn't that hot back then!

Um.. the way near Dobbies if you get me? What about you? Ah I stopped watching corrie a few years back but looking at some pictures of him hes definitely improving with age :biggrin:

Not far off it, just need to find myself some of the finest Uru from Asgard, failing that I'll get a bowling ball again :smile:

If you get a bowling ball make sure its nicely decorated. Nothing like a pretty bowling ball...
Reply 32
Original post by Deathly_Hallows
Feckkkkkkkkk, I wanted to watch this. :frown: I'll have to find when it's repeated or online.

23:05pm on e4 today.

As for the thread itself, I thought it was meh overall. Only really good part for me was the when the guy pulled out the sword, literally lolled. Intrigued by ep2 teaser so will watch it again... and I suppose the amount of eye-candy doesn't hurt either :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 33
Um.. the way near Dobbies if you get me? What about you? Ah I stopped watching corrie a few years back but looking at some pictures of him hes definitely improving with age :biggrin:

If you get a bowling ball make sure its nicely decorated. Nothing like a pretty bowling ball...

I live out towards abroath.
I know that haircut just did nothing for him!
Original post by JME10
23:05pm on e4 today.

Thank you :smile: Checked it out afterwards and have it set to record incase I'm not at home. Judging from the topic it's going to be interesting. Watched like a couple of seconds of the end on e4+1 when I saw this topic still has me interested!
It looks like The Inbetweeners for people who don't understand tragedy. It's just a group of generic characters enjoying themselves. I honestly don't see the appeal.
I thought it was alright to watch when I have some spare time and tonight I did. I will watch it again- I often watch TV series when I eat dinner (I'm a slow eater) so this series will be suitable enough seeing as all the other stuff I am watching has ended for the season.
Not epically funny, not funny at all imo but I like it in terms of a sort of teen Drama / comedy, it doesn't need to rely on juvenile humour, jokes about getting off and fat jokes though

it's reminded me of like Greek... Dawsons Creek kind of shows like that, I don't know if it really works as a drama comedy, it could tone down the comedy, or just have it be a comedy outright
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Yup. Are you Austrian?

No :smile: but i go on holiday there loads...
Well I watched it, it was decent. I'll watch again next Wednesday.

Quick Reply

Latest