The Student Room Group

Beaver Falls on E4

Scroll to see replies

I really like it. Makes me lol.
Original post by pinkmoon

It really is quite sad that I searched for a thread discussing beaver falls. Oh dear.

But...

I really like it! I wasn't convinced at first but it's really grown on me! And YES! Flynn.. it helps that he's scottish :biggrin:

I know! I actually quite liked A-rab up until this episode and was shocked at how stupid he was to fall for that biatch. Seriously. Still not sure if I prefer Flynn/Rachel or A-rab/Rachel.

I feel like Flynn/Rachel was too much like a pity **** to be nice :p: but then I feel like Rachel deserves better than somebody who can't make up his mind like that..I have a feeling A-rab/Rachel will work out in the end unless the show decides to be unpredictable :smile:
I don't think this is too bad a show. I think certain media sources hyped it up too much, for example The Sun called it the new Inbetweeners but they're pretty different.

I'm still unsure on a lot of the characters though. Barry is very funny and I'm interested to see more of Flynn's illness storyline. It'll be interesting to see how all the plot threads they've sowed end up coming together.
Yeh it's alright. I read a review when it first came out saying it was terrible but saw it at uni last week and quite liked it. It has a plot, which is more that can be said for most of the reality crap on TV nowadays.

It also helps that the girls are hot.
Reply 64
I just saw an advert for a new series of this coming soon! :smile:
Reply 65
I just saw an advert for a new series of this coming soon! :smile:

I saw that, so excited!! But I thought Flynn was ill...
Reply 66
Original post by EmilyAl
I saw that, so excited!! But I thought Flynn was ill...

I thought so too! I guess it'll be explained in the series. Rachel looked waaay different in the advert as well! Excited though!
Reply 67
I thought so too! I guess it'll be explained in the series. Rachel looked waaay different in the advert as well! Excited though!

I didn't think it was Rachel, I was wondering where she was...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by EmilyAl
I didn't think it was Rachel, I was wondering where she was...

ah maybe it wasn't and I'm mistaken.. only time will tell! haha
Reply 69
Is show is so cool!
Reply 70
Still on season 1 but don't think the show is as bad as people on this thread are making out. It's not hilarious but it has it's moment, the hot girls are a major plus as well :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending