The Student Room Group

i just got ignored by a guy i like on facebook and i dont know why?

So.... theres this guy I like I added him and it was fun talking to him then all of a sudden he says im using him. I was like are you for real and stopped talking for like a week, then I finally said hi to him again and he was like im busy then and tried the next day and i just got blanked. I really dont know what that means or how i should react. somebody plz reply....
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Maybe you should talk to him in real life? Talking on the internet can lead to big misunderstandings because it can be hard to read what people mean when you can't read their facial expressions.
Reply 2
He may have been offended by your lack of punctuation.
Reply 3
Do you have mutual friends or acquaintances? Sometimes false rumours can get around and this may have caused some kind of misunderstanding between the two of you. Just send him a message asking if you've offended him anyhow or what he meant by his "you're using me" comment. Make certain you don't come across aggressive. Just explain how you feel. That said, don't pour your heart out as in the case, he does blank you again, you'll feel a bit daft. Just keep it short and straight to the point and say that you would like to clear up any misunderstandings. If he doesn't respond to that or is still a bit off, just steer clear and maybe accept that he doesn't seem too worth it. He may come round in the future but don't pin your hopes on it too much. You can never really predict someone else's actions
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
lol your probably right ... my grammar is terrible ..
Reply 5
Original post by gypsyclimber

Maybe you should talk to him in real life? Talking on the internet can lead to big misunderstandings because it can be hard to read what people mean when you can't read their facial expressions.

i do talk to him in real life but he can be really shy...
I blank people all the time...
Always forget I'm signed in. Sometimes happens mid-conversation...
Yeh, because people on an internet forum who have never met you or him are likely to know why he won't speak to you. Try talking to him IRL.
is he gay?
Reply 9
Original post by lollington-mccoy
is he gay?

pretty sure he is yeah...
Reply 10
loool:biggrin:
Original post by Aisharemi
i do talk to him in real life but he can be really shy...

Well if you want something to happen with him, you got to talk to him to the face at some point - so no better time than the present. Discuss this with him face to face and get it sorted.
Reply 12

Well if you want something to happen with him, you got to talk to him to the face at some point - so no better time than the present. Discuss this with him face to face and get it sorted.

your right ... thank you so much for replying :smile:
Original post by Aisharemi
your right ... thank you so much for replying :smile:

Haha that's okay, I hope it works out alright :smile:
Reply 14
maybe you should stop using him. then he will probably talk to you
Reply 15
im not using him thats why im on this forum, trying to find out how i can fix things.
Reply 16
maybe you are just not attractive enough. May i recommend a paper bag
Reply 17
seriously? don't comment if you have no intention of being helpful...
Just send him a message and ask him what he means.
Tell us the full story....

Latest

Trending

Trending