The Student Room Group

Confused about a Lad

In August, i was seein this lad off the internet who lives not to far away from me (bout 30mins away) he came down to see me, and when he kissed me i felt nothing, at all. I decided i had to end it coz it wasnt fair on either of us.

Then about 2weeks later, he got a new gf, evrythin was fine til about a month ago, they were both talking to me on msn n i started to get a little jealous, im so confused, i dont kno whether i like him or not and its realy gettin to me, i know he stil likes me, but i dont wana ruin a relationship coz he seems to really like this girl.

and yeah, i know im a bitch for this, i dont wanna be :frown:
Reply 1
heh typical girl

You had something and didt want it
Now you cant have it, you want it
Reply 2
heh typical girl

You had something and didt want it
Now you cant have it, you want it

Trust me, i dont wanna feel like this
Reply 3
Cass88

I know

Just makeing a point that girls never know what they want.

Just find somebody else, you will move on soon enuf.
Reply 4
I doubt its because you (still) have feelings for him...a little jealousy over what used to be 'yours' is natural, but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't mean anything, don't worry about it! :smile:
Reply 5
Jealousy is a bitch. From my past experience, I'm gonna take a stab and say you enjoyed the attention and got on well with the guy. But now he's with someone else you feel down because someone else is getting their attention. It's like, you don't want them, but you also don't want anyone else to have them as it leaves you feeling jealous and betrayed.

If they dumped their gf and came back to you, would you accept them with open arms? I'm guessing you wouldn't, because you'd realise once again that you don't actually fancy them.

Am I anywhere close on this? The frustrations of life eh?!
Reply 6
Cass88

Youll get over it soon enough, im sure this guy isn't so amazing that you cant find his qualitys in someone else,
Plus he has gota gf so deep down you know you got to move on as its not fair on his gf,
Imagine if you had a bf and there was another girl trying to drag him away from you
Reply 7
Nakeli
Jealousy is a bitch. From my past experience, I'm gonna take a stab and say you enjoyed the attention and got on well with the guy. But now he's with someone else you feel down because someone else is getting their attention. It's like, you don't want them, but you also don't want anyone else to have them as it leaves you feeling jealous and betrayed.

If they dumped their gf and came back to you, would you accept them with open arms? I'm guessing you wouldn't, because you'd realise once again that you don't actually fancy them.

Exactly! I'll rep you for that tomorrow, just because I can relate to that so much :biggrin:
Reply 8

Yeah very very close, im not sure if id welcome him back, wed have to take it very slow i think
Reply 9
I reckon ur being unfair on this guy. If you really liked him you'd have stayed with him and not messed him about. I'd advise you to let his relationship with this girl ride out, if it does, and if you still like him then - go for it. I don't think it's fair on him to tell him now.
Reply 10
Yea, i dont think i will do anything, its just the feelings there and its soo annoying coz i cnt get rid!!
Reply 11
strumpetina
I reckon ur being unfair on this guy. If you really liked him you'd have stayed with him and not messed him about. I'd advise you to let his relationship with this girl ride out, if it does, and if you still like him then - go for it. I don't think it's fair on him to tell him now.

I agree with Strumpetina apart from suggesting you let his relationship ride out, theres no time for sitting on your ass for 1 guy when theres plenty of other decent guys out there who are slipping away while you mope around about this 1 guy who you had your chance with.
Hes moved on so should you and intime you will
Reply 12
I agree with Strumpetina apart from suggesting you let his relationship ride out, theres no time for sitting on your ass for 1 guy when theres plenty of other decent guys out there who are slipping away while you mope around about this 1 guy who you had your chance with.
Hes moved on so should you and intime you will

Reply 13
Cass88

Anytime :wink: :biggrin:
yeh, feelings are a btch:frown: just need to forget him and go out have a good time! find another lad
Reply 15
However i strongley suggest you dont just go diving in with the first guy you meet in a desperate attempt to get rid of your thoughts about this other guy,
trust me you dont need to rush things like that to forget another guy its something that will happen intime even if your not with anyone else
yeh def - just give it time and it'll come
Reply 17
thanks for all the help guys
Reply 18
Cass88
thanks for all the help guys

No problem :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending