The Student Room Group

is it true that British guys are the worst looking males in Europe?

I've been reading lots of threads about British girls having being described as "ugly,hideous,fat chavs" (which I,as a non British person, find it a totally unfair judgment) but what about the guys? Having travelled to many countries in Europe,I've learnt that they suffer from a particular bad reputation mainly based upon their looks :rolleyes: I've been even told that most of them are useless in bed and don't know how to treat girls meaning they never or rarely make them compliments,pay the bill on a date etc...All in all,do you agree with the idea that British males are,infact,the fugliest/most awful in the whole of Europe? :colonhash:

Scroll to see replies

Yes. :smile:

Only because we girls got greif in the other thread though. :wink:
Reply 2
inb4 lots of guys saying 'you haven't met me yet'
Reply 3
No. Girls just love a good moan, regardless of nationality.
Reply 4
yo do realise it was a girl who posed the question about British girls being uglier

Anyways most of the British men i assume you are referring to and result in the bad reputation are typically these such (chavs (Terry and Kyle) with sunburns redder than their england tshirt, normally tattooed up and accessorized with a PINT OF LAGER in hand and a metallic silver chain around their wrist):

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
I don't think so, but then I don't think that our girls are too bad either... in fact I had never heard of British girls being considered ugly before coming on TSR.
Original post by XXchachaXX
don't know how to treat girls meaning they never or rarely make them compliments,pay the bill on a date etc

Why the **** should I?

You have money as well, Since when did it become my job to pick up the whole bill, What are you women some charity cases or something?
Reply 7
This thread is both new and intriguing.
Reply 8
They all just be jealous of our English charm :smug: ... Or is that Irish charm :curious:

If girls want to be treated as equals, let them get the bill every once in a while. If they're so self conscious that they can't stand to be around a man without a constant stream of compliments, despite the fact that the man obviously finds her attractive/appealing enough to date her in the first place, that's her problem :u:
Oh look, it's this thread again...
Reply 10
I heard that Capricorns are ugly, and that people with size 7 feet are really bad in bed, equally nonsensical statements. Why is nationality always seen as such an important characteristic? It doesn't change who you are any more than your height or the colour of your hair.
LOOOL GOOD try, but you fail. Don't be spiteful just because the majority of British girls look like shyt
Reply 12
Original post by Luceria
Norwegians love Britain. In general we're somewhat Anglophilic. I've never heard one bad thing about Brits, ever. Until I came on this board, and read stuff like "has a bad reputation in Europe". etc

rep hunter is obvious
I've been reading lots of threads about British girls having being described as "ugly,hideous,fat chavs" (which I,as a non British person, find it a totally unfair judgment) but what about the guys? Having travelled to many countries in Europe,I've learnt that they suffer from a particular bad reputation mainly based upon their looks :rolleyes: I've been even told that most of them are useless in bed and don't know how to treat girls meaning they never or rarely make them compliments,pay the bill on a date etc...All in all,do you agree with the idea that British males are,infact,the fugliest/most awful in the whole of Europe? :colonhash:

Is it true that this is the most retarded first post ever on TSR?

To put your thread to bed, Gerard Butler. :smug:

/thread.
I think we should Hijack this thread before it gains popularity, what should we post???
I can't belive the OP went to the effort of actually creating a new profile just in response to the other thread. It's so pathetic I could vomit.
White british people in general have bad yellow teeth, pasty skin and aren't too athletic.
well considering that the other thread was CREATED by a GIRL, it seems you are attacking your own kind :colone:
You're sad OP.
Reply 19

Have you ever been with these guys you mentioned?

Quick Reply

Latest