The Student Room Group

Like a girl, she does not like me. Need help

I re-took up tennis about a month ago. I am terrible needless to say and over my past 4 training sessions a top ranked girl at the club has been coaching me. I kinda fancy her but I don't really know how to go about getting her interested. I feel awkward with girls in general and I am pretty self conscious regarding my looks. I have a bit of weight to lose and it makes me feel really terrible when I am around girls. This is obv not a big deal, I just fancy her a bit and would maybe be interested is asking her out in the future. How do I act around her and what do I do? I know its a silly question but I am pretty nervous and need my personality to make up for my looks :tongue: What do girls find attractive in a guy? Ohh and the fact that she is coaching me makes me feel like a bit of a dick, like asking her out would make me appear pretty stupid. Need some advice people. Thank you for any replys :smile:
BUMP
Reply 2
Well does she have a boyfriend? girls like someone who has confidence, good sense of humour, if you see her ask how she is or what shes up to. If she looks at you make eye contact and smile. Seeing as shes your coach would she date you?
Original post by black_mage
Well does she have a boyfriend? girls like someone who has confidence, good sense of humour, if you see her ask how she is or what shes up to. If she looks at you make eye contact and smile. Seeing as shes your coach would she date you?

Its not like she is a official coach. She is my age and is in the same year as me in school, she is a member of the club like me but becuase she is a good player she helps out the main coaches.
Reply 4
aww. just be really good fun, joke around with her a bit, see how she reacts..compliment her coaching, make her blush and take it from there!
Chloroform?
Reply 6
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Chloroform?

I see you beat me too it. The only advice I can think of giving to the OP is be confident?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Your thread title could be the name for TSR's newest Relationships sub-forum.
Reply 8
if you don't like you then no one will. you said you have extra weight but it's not a big deal - clearly it is other wise you wont bring it up. also you mentioned your looks - again clearly it bothers you enough that you have to mention it. learn to like yourself with all your faults first then start thinking about asking someone out. it is easy enough to like someone else. confidence is the most attractive thing in both men and women so work on that and maybe she'll ask you out herself
How do you know she doesn't like you?
You also really need to improve you self confidence, you need to like yourself for others to like you.
Reply 10
Show her your tennis balls and then she might stroke your racquet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending