The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Haven't watched last night's episode yet, but even without doing so I will chip in and agree that Hanssen is indeed a legend :biggrin:
Tara....:colone:
Reply 382
Hate Tara

Loved Serena shouting
Reply 383
HANSSEN! :woo:
Mrs Cousins is gonna end up suspending everyone ! :angry: she really does know how to touch a nerve!
She also looks like my new manager which is weird :colondollar:

Hansen needs to come back! Please! It's not the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't wait until Hansen comes back to Holby and gives Imelda a scare down. Her awkward fake ''I'm EVERYONE'S friend'' smile vs Hansen even more awkward failed ''I'm REALLY interested'' stare. Let the battle commence! Who'd win? Please, Imelda has no chance. Go Hansen, take that bitch down!

Heck, Jac Naylor could probably take on Imelda. Love Jac, she is such a hilarious 'anti hero'.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 386
Hansen would win hands down against that evil incompetent queen Imelda. Rick and Henrik are the Kings of Holby.
I can't believe Ric has remained calm during this overwhelming process. Respect.

I would have slapped Imelda and that bratty girl/registrar(forgot her stupid name :colonhash: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
Serena is one sneaky woman, someone please put an obstacle in her way. Hated Imelda.

Loved Rick taking on Imelda. Really liked the Darwin story, another time that Jac's softer side comes out.

Not sure about the Chrissie story
Loved Jac's storyline today, and her friendship with Sacha, it's great that there's someone she can be honest with. I do love it when her softer side comes out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 390
Literally the best and cutest episode I have seen in an unbelievably long time. The Jac/Jonny stuff was just the cutest. :love:
(edited 11 years ago)
I loved the episode as well. Good to see the softer side of Jac, and I agree with everyone about Imelda. Has anyone else really really started to warm to Serena after her reversing Jac's suspension and convincing Ric to come back though?
Reply 392
Poor Luc, it was nice that Michael and Sacha were let in. I have this feeling that Chrissie and Sacha are drifting apart.

Go Chantelle with the boyfriend stealer line. Marie-Claire, maneater.

Not sure on Ollie and Tara
Reply 393
Tara really bugs me, Oliver deserves better. Disturbingly Tara reminded me of Jac last night, with the whole oncologist thing. Except for the fact Tara is nowhere near as awesome as Jac...
Original post by Morgsie
Poor Luc, it was nice that Michael and Sacha were let in. I have this feeling that Chrissie and Sacha are drifting apart.

Go Chantelle with the boyfriend stealer line. Marie-Claire, maneater.

Not sure on Ollie and Tara

Chrissie isn't good enough for Sacha, she's too hard and cold in my opinion. She thinks a lot of herself and doesn't really appreciate how lovely Sacha is.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 395
What's the betting Jac's going to get pregnant? Who's the daddy thing. Seeing as...
a) The last pregnancy scare she clearly wanted to be pregnant and I'm sure that wasn't the end of it
b) They like putting her through pain. So the dilemma of not knowing if it is Jonny's or Sean's would be perfect for their nasty motives :P
c) The race thing, so it would be obvious whose it was.
d) I think they're going to write Jac out...I have a horrible feeling she's going to leave.
Original post by BeHappy
What's the betting Jac's going to get pregnant? Who's the daddy thing. Seeing as...
a) The last pregnancy scare she clearly wanted to be pregnant and I'm sure that wasn't the end of it
b) They like putting her through pain. So the dilemma of not knowing if it is Jonny's or Sean's would be perfect for their nasty motives :P
c) The race thing, so it would be obvious whose it was.
d) I think they're going to write Jac out...I have a horrible feeling she's going to leave.

I totally see a pregnancy coming, I'm glad I'm not the only one:tongue: (but I really wish they would stop doing things like this to her :grumble:)

But I really hope they aren't going to write her out :frown:
Reply 397
Naughty Jac, I hope she does not leave because she is my fave.
I really hope she doesn't leave as well - she's definitely my favourite as well. Also, Holby General is losing all it's snarky doctors now that Luc's left and Dylan's left 'Casualty'. :frown: I will not be impressed if she does go, although hopefully it'll be more dramatic and explosive than just deciding to leave, which is what all the recent departures from both 'Holby City' and 'Casualty' have done.
Reply 399
I was really hoping Joseph would come back. Him and Jac were cute together. :smile:

Quick Reply