Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Have you had/heard any Jinn stories/experiences, post here!

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    The 'Tesco Jinn' thread inspired me to make this, i've always been quite interested in Jinn stories.

So, if you have had any experiences with the supernatural or jinn please post as I'd be quite interested to hear. If you haven't had any yourself, post any that you may have heard.

tell us a story :awesome:

I'll start.

There's a boy cycling home from work one day, he accidentally punctures his tyre and so has to wait about an hour to fix it. By now it's the evening and its getting quite dark. As he's cycling home he notices a small figure the size of a football running alongside him, naturally the boy is alarmed so he starts to cycle faster. But when the boy looks again he see's the figure is getting bigger and keeping up with him too. The boy then decides to cycles as fast as he can, sprinting to get home...but the figure keeps up with him. Suddenly the figure gets close up to the boy, reaches up to his ear and says 'If it not were for the prayer of your mother, I would not let you go.' The boy cycles and home and sees his mother, crying with wet eyes on the prayer mat.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    well there was this one about an arabian guy and a lamp......
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :I've got quite a few stories involving gin, but I don't think they'd be relevant actually :awesome:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Stewie)
    hahahahahahahahahaha omg that made me laugh so much it's not even- hahaha
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was his name Aladdin?
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looool, wrong site mate.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    The 'Tesco Jinn' thread inspired me to make this, i've always been quite interested in Jinn stories.

I love how we now have a nickname for the story in that thread, "The Tesco Jinn" hahahaha
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Was his name Aladdin?
    thats the bloke!

(love that film)
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophia_)
    I love how we now have a nickname for the story in that thread, "The Tesco Jinn" hahahaha
    :rofl:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    this is a true story, no bullsh**

When I was about 13 I went on this trip with my cousin in India to Assam, a hilly foresty area
    deep in the mountains. We went there to one of my cousin's friends house just as a mini kids holiday.

The house was a really old building built by the tribes of the area like centuries ago and had old architecture and statues on the walls. At night when we were all shown to sleep in this big room with mattresses on the floor. My cousin's friends grandma was there, and before she left she told us basically this :

" have a good night's sleep, but what i'm about to tell you take it very seriously. If at any point in the night any of you hear somebody calling your name, be it the voice of somebody you know, do NOT respond. If you hear your name being called once, do not respond, if you hear it being called twice, do not respond. However if you hear it being called a third time, then it's safe to respond"

We were young and didn't really take it very seriously and thought she was just old and weird and forgot about it in like 5 minutes and fell asleep quickly being tired after a 12 hour drive.

For some reason I woke up at about 2.30 in the morning and couldn't sleep. About half an hour later at exactly 3 am, I heard my cousins voice say

"Hugo bhaiya, Hugo bhaiya" (bhaiya being the word for elder brother/cousin in India)

I immediately remembered what the old lady said and froze in terror. I didn't respond.

About 20 minutes later again I heard "Hugo bhaiya, Hugo bhaiya"
    I was shi* scared because I'd only hear my name being called twice, and never three times.

This happened one last time, before the break of dawn. I heard my name called twice, and I didn't respond.

After dawn broke and there was a considerable amount of light I turned around and my cousin was like several feet away from me deep in sleep.
    I remembered hearing the voice like it was right next to me.
    Later in the day I asked my cousin if he woke up and called me during the night, and he sincerely said he didn't and I knew he wasn't lying because he's not the type to pull pranks like that and he's a heavy sleeper and he was like 10 at the time.

I told my cousins friends grandma about it, and she told me a jinn often scared visitors in the area.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    thats the bloke!

(love that film)

OP: Tell us a story about a TSR jinn
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    none myself, but i like scary stories so found this one from another site

"Weird seeing this thread, I had a Jinn experience just last night, I'm convinced we have a Jinn in our house, actually I'm pretty sure of it as another jinn confirmed it to a friend (that's another story). Something in our house keeps hiding things. Last night I was about to go upstairs to bed but my mum called me for something, I put my phone on one of the steps (bottom of stairs) then went to see mum, gone for literally 20 secs. Came back and my phone was gone, it was kinda chilling at first but then got cheesed off trying to look for it. Eventually found it on one of the top steps.

I have a theory that this jinn followed us from Bangladesh many years ago. When I was around 8 we lived in B'desh for couple of years. One night me and my mates were about to go to a talk in the mosque, I didn't have my sandles so went home to get them, my friends went without me. It took me ages trying to find my sandles so by the time I went out they were long gone, it was a dark night..... I was making my way to the mosque and had to pass this creepy forest on my left. I kept looking into it and then something caught my eye in the trees, I stopped and went up close to get a good look. I saw a little girl wearing a bright red sari sitting on a high up branch rocking back and forth..... my Bengali *** ran like a mad man leaving my flip flops behind. Got to the mosque and the talk had started, some uncle had a go at me and told me to sit down. I don't remember what happend next, must have passed out during the talk. Woke up in bed with people all around me, my left hand had swollen up like a baloon!!"
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HugoDuchovny)
    a hilly foresty area deep in the mountains
    Okay I have no idea why, when I read just that part.. I burst out laughing..

Anyway.. Yeah that story reminds me of one my mother told me about my grandfather.

Scary stuff, bhaiya.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    my Bengali *** ran like a mad man leaving my flip flops behind
    im going to die from laughter if i keep watching this thread
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh one night I was playing Tekken and I had Jinn in my tag-team, but we lost in the end.

Damn Yoshimitsu.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HugoDuchovny)
    Another one

When I was about 8 I was in India on holiday. Every afternoon i'd go to the terrace and fly kites and I usually went with my uncle at around 4 pm.

One day I forgot to go and then remembered at about 7pm, when it was getting quite dark and the sky was getting deep blue. I never went alone because the roof construction wasn't complete and it was like bare concrete but for some reason I felt compelled to go to the roof terrace. And so I went.

To this day I vividly remember seeing these weird dark shapes on the roof. They were very thin towards the top and wider towards the bottom. And this memory came back when I recently saw this show as a joke with friends.

The creatures in this video is exactly what I saw, and it gives me the creeps.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe7...igh_shortfilms

After I saw that I ran downstairs and my grandmother never let me go on the terrace again and told me they were jinns.

Link doesn't work, bro
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dark Lord)
    Yeahh one night I was playing Tekken and I had Jinn in my tag-team, but we lost in the end.

Damn Yoshimitsu.
    Hate it when that happens.

edit: yo bro why neg me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hash007)
    So, if you have a mate whose uncle once made up a story that you quite liked and would like to share as if it really happened to you about the supernatural or jinn please post as I'd be quite interested to hear. If you haven't had any yourself, post any that you may have heard.
    Fixed for you.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dring)
    Fixed for you.
    LOL
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    found this one, pretty good:

Susan and Ned were driving through a wooded empty section of highway. Lightning flashed, thunder roared, the sky went dark in the torrential downpour.
    “We’d better stop,” said Susan.
    Ned nodded his head in agreement. He stepped on the brake, and suddenly the car started to slide on the slick pavement. They plunged off the road and slid to a halt at the bottom of an incline.
    Pale and shaking, Ned quickly turned to check if Susan was all right. When she nodded, Ned relaxed and looked through the rain soaked windows.
    “I’m going to see how bad it is,” he told Susan, and when out into the storm. She saw his blurry figure in the headlight, walking around the front of the car. A moment later, he jumped in beside her, soaking wet.
    “The car’s not badly damaged, but we’re wheel-deep in mud,” he said. “I’m going to have to go for help.”
    Susan swallowed nervously. There would be no quick rescue here. He told her to turn off the headlights and lock the doors until he returned.
    Axe Murder Hollow. Although Ned hadn’t said the name aloud, they both knew what he had been thinking when he told her to lock the car. This was the place where a man had once taken an axe and hacked his wife to death in a jealous rage over an alleged affair. Supposedly, the axe-wielding spirit of the husband continued to haunt this section of the road.
    Outside the car, Susan heard a shriek, a loud thump, and a strange gurgling noise. But she couldn’t see anything in the darkness.
    Frightened, she shrank down into her seat. She sat in silence for a while, and then she noticed another sound. Bump. Bump. Bump. It was a soft sound, like something being blown by the wind.
    Suddenly, the car was illuminated by a bright light. An official sounding voice told her to get out of the car. Ned must have found a police officer. Susan unlocked the door and stepped out of the car. As her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she saw it.
    Hanging by his feet from the tree next to the car was the dead body of Ned. His bloody throat had been cut so deeply that he was nearly decapitated. The wind swung his corpse back and forth so that it thumped against the tree. Bump. Bump. Bump.
    Susan screamed and ran toward the voice and the light. As she drew close, she realized the light was not coming from a flashlight. Standing there was the glowing figure of a man with a smile on his face and a large, solid, and definitely real axe in his hands. She backed away from the glowing figure until she bumped into the car.
    “Playing around when my back was turned,” the ghost whispered, stroking the sharp blade of the axe with his fingers. “You’ve been very naughty.”
    The last thing she saw was the glint of the axe blade in the eerie, incandescent light.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 23, 2013
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.