Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One Piece thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I wouldn't say I hate this character, but he is one of many characters in One piece who is ridiclous. I don't like chopper.
    lol i used to like him now he annoys me i skip through his parts. hopefully he gets stronger as the anime goes on i'm like 200 behind
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah chopper would be my least favourite SHP. Franky is up there as well, he can get incredibly annoying. You want to hate Brook but his jokes are just so cringe they're funny!
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    One Piece has some characters who I like. Ace was my favourite before he died. Shanks is also an interesting character as well as Marco, Zorro, Whitebeard and Mihawk. The devil fruit powers of Ace and Marco are the best in my opinion. If I would have the choice, I would have eaten one of these devil fruits.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If there is a devil fruit I want it would either be Kizaru's, Law's or Doflamingo's (if it's confirmed he has one).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifstatement)
    If there is a devil fruit I want it would either be Kizaru's, Law's or Doflamingo's (if it's confirmed he has one).
    He almost definitely does, from our encounters with him I would probably suggest puppet puppet fruit or string string fruit.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (...) it would either be Kizaru's, Law's (...)
    Has Law really eaten a devil fruit? as far as I know it wasn't confirmed yet.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    He has the power to manipulate everything within a space. Sounds like a devil fruit to me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    So Ace's bounty has been (unofficially?) revealed ... it seems kinda pointless to me :dontknow:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 100% sure that he does have one
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vekeh)
    So Ace's bounty has been (unofficially?) revealed ... it seems kinda pointless to me :dontknow:
    To be honest according to the poster Sabo's still alive, this isn't true according to the databook.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99% sure it is.

Spoiler:
    Show
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dgeorge)
    I'm 100% sure that he does have one
    I think so too. It must be a devil fruit. Characters who have amazing abilities in One Piece ate an one. In spite of the fact that characters are strong in an exaggerated way in One Piece nobody has such a power without devil fruit.

That's why I assume Monkey D. Dragon has a devil fruit power as well. If, it is a ability of devil fruit, he has one of the strongest one eaten.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think so too. It must be a devil fruit. Characters who have amazing abilities in One Piece ate an one. In spite of the fact that characters are strong in an exaggerated way in One Piece nobody has such a power without devil fruit.

That's why I assume Monkey D. Dragon has a devil fruit power as well. If, it is a ability of devil fruit, he has one of the strongest one eaten.
    Yes he probably does, considering the wind and lightning that seems to occur with his presence I would suggest a logia wind fruit or something similar.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading people speculating that Monkey D. Dragon ate a Dragon logia fruit, as in Japan Dragon's have the ability to control weather.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvStudy)
    I remember reading people speculating that Monkey D. Dragon ate a Dragon logia fruit, as in Japan Dragon's have the ability to control weather.
    Sorry to be pernickity but if it's a dragon devil fruit surely it would be a mythical zoan rather than logia?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're right. Sorry I've just woken up and was a bit dazed
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion logia fruits are the best. There's nothing better than to control a power of an element.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So it's been confirmed in the latest One Piece chapter released today that Law does actually have a devil fruit.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    So it's been confirmed in the latest One Piece chapter released today that Law does actually have a devil fruit.
    And what is the name of this one? Or is it only confirmed he has a devil fruit?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    And what is the name of this one? Or is it only confirmed he has a devil fruit?
    In the translation it's called the ope ope fruit. Don't know whether they were trying to shorten operation or whether that's the actual japanese name.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 5, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.