The Student Room Group

Newcastle Medical School 2012 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
Firmed... Scary stuff!
Reply 1461
Offer today at 13:45 :smile: Congrats to offers and good luck to those waiting :smile:
So...

A pattern about UCAS is that they send out emails about track updates every 15- and 45-past the hour (or maybe every 15 minutes if someone can confirm they've received a track email dead-on the hour or half past).

EDIT:

worth saying, I got a track email about King's in January at 9:15pm
Offer at 12:31 today :biggrin: Can't actually believe it :') congratulations and good luck to everyone xxx
Original post by adsyrah
So...

A pattern about UCAS is that they send out emails about track updates every 15- and 45-past the hour (or maybe every 15 minutes if someone can confirm they've received a track email dead-on the hour or half past)

I got one at half past :smile: x
Original post by Annalouxxxx
I got one at half past :smile: x

It's every 15 mintues, then :smile:
AAA offer

came through at 12.15

anyone think they give out offers by rank in interview performance? Just curious
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1467
maaan I want an offer soooo bad. anybody know how long they gave out offers for last year? like how many days?
Offer AAA came through at 13:45 :smile:
Offer :biggrin:
I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I've no heard from any internationals yet... :3
Reply 1471
Got an offer at 13:48! Good luck to those still waiting and congrats to those with offers!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1472
Offer :smile: :smile:
Original post by Shivscape
AAA offer including bio and chem.

came through at 12.15

anyone think they give out offers by rank in interview performance? Just curious

just wondering, what subjects do you do for them to specify bio and chem??:smile:
what time have the latest offeres come though? i.e. is there any point in me still checking my email repeatedly or should i distract myself until tomorrow hahaha
Original post by Jamal B
Got an offer at 13:48! Good luck to those still waiting and congrats to those with offers!

You're international right? Congrats! :smile:
Offer at 13.45 :biggrin:
Reply 1477
Original post by Metastasis
You're international right? Congrats! :smile:

I'm not sorry. I should probably change the flag to stop throwing people...
Original post by Jamal B
I'm not sorry. I should probably change the flag to stop throwing people...

It's ok :smile: I should be less paranoid because it is 12AM where I live now and I should stop waiting for the day. Hahah.
Reply 1479
Well done everyone :smile: and good luck to everyone waiting. Got my e-mail ay 12.30, interview 8th Dec.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending