Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
So I've just set Napier as my Firm (Computing):smile:
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 241
Original post by jakubk
So I've just set Napier as my Firm (Computing):smile:

hi there, congrats! do you have any condition? hope to see you in Edinburgh in September :smile:
Reply 242
Original post by ddaannyyeell
hi there, congrats! do you have any condition? hope to see you in Edinburgh in September :smile:

Thanks! They told me to pass the Maturita exam with overall Grade 3 or above, so that should be ok. Do you have any condition as well and have you set Napier as your firm?

See you in September!
Reply 243
Has anyone applied for the biomedical sciences course at Napier heard back yet?
Reply 244
Original post by jakubk
Thanks! They told me to pass the Maturita exam with overall Grade 3 or above, so that should be ok. Do you have any condition as well and have you set Napier as your firm?

See you in September!

well, I am not holding an offer from Napier yet... still waiting :frown: I just have a conditional offer (also pass Maturita with 3 overall) from Queen Margaret Uni... but if I get one I am afraid that the condition would be tough (assuming from what they have told me earlier) I am quite sceptical about my grades in Maturita :biggrin:
Just got a Conditional for Child Nursing. Sooooo happy :biggrin:
Original post by catrionamal
Just got a Conditional for Child Nursing. Sooooo happy :biggrin:

Well done :smile:
Reply 248
Original post by l0zza
Yep same. Napier were my last acknowledgement too, they took forever! I'm from Fife, what about you?

I've put them as my insurance now :smile: I'm from Gloucestershire in England, so it's a long way a way for me! :smile:
Reply 249
Still haven't heard form Napier for Festival and Events Management, beginning to feel like I am never going to hear from them, do I just take this as unsuccessful? :frown:
Reply 250
Original post by duncaniw
You can get buses from all the accommodation right to the Craiglockhart campus.:smile:

Thanks for that info, their website has no information about anything like this, and cos of where I live, its too expensive for me to go down there to see what it's all like!!

Will you be studying at Craiglockhart? :smile:
Reply 251
Original post by MacaskAl
Still haven't heard form Napier for Festival and Events Management, beginning to feel like I am never going to hear from them, do I just take this as unsuccessful? :frown:

perhaps all the business and management application are the very last ones to be dealt with... :frown: I am also still waiting for Business Studies...
Reply 252
perhaps all the business and management application are the very last ones to be dealt with... :frown: I am also still waiting for Business Studies...

I am not so sure about that. I heard that some people already got offers from the same course I applied to which Event and Festival with Entrepreneurship so I guess it's based on something else.. date of accepting the application? maybe alphabetically? :biggrin:
Reply 253
Original post by ivka
I am not so sure about that. I heard that some people already got offers from the same course I applied to which Event and Festival with Entrepreneurship so I guess it's based on something else.. date of accepting the application? maybe alphabetically? :biggrin:

:biggrin: I know that a friend of mine got his offer last year also very late... so... :biggrin: I hope we will get them eventually

is Napier your first choice?
Reply 254
:biggrin: I know that a friend of mine got his offer last year also very late... so... :biggrin: I hope we will get them eventually

is Napier your first choice?

I know, I know. Napier is very slow, it's the last school I am waiting for! :biggrin: It's not my first choice but I may put it as an insurance once I (maybe :biggrin: ) get the offer.
Original post by Missed
Has anyone applied for the biomedical sciences course at Napier heard back yet?

i just heard back today , with a conditional YEY! hopefully yours will come soon :smile:
Reply 256
Original post by Steffie94
i just heard back today , with a conditional YEY! hopefully yours will come soon :smile:

Congrats! What are your conditions? I hope to hear soon, feels like forever!
Original post by Missed
Congrats! What are your conditions? I hope to hear soon, feels like forever!

two Bs which should be fine, i hope, haha ... i dont see why Napier takes so long! silly people :P . if you do get accepted would that be your first choice?
Reply 258
Original post by Steffie94
two Bs which should be fine, i hope, haha ... i dont see why Napier takes so long! silly people :P . if you do get accepted would that be your first choice?

Good luck! Napier is my last choice unfortunately, I got rejected from Edinburgh even though I am currently doing Biomed at Aberdeen uni!
Reply 259
Original post by MacaskAl

I still havent heard for that course either and it's my first choice! don't give up hope because that means I'll have to aswell! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest