The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by helvetia
Hey guys who still haven't received anything. Yesterday I contacted Napier Uni admissions and they answered that we have to wait till May 10. It is due to increased number of applications this year. They will try to answer as soon as possible :smile:

great! it's still at least two weeks though. this is driving me crazyyyy
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 321
Recived an unsuccessful for Forensic Biology today.
Reply 322
received an offer in Marketing Management with Digital Media and I think it's going to be my firm choice. :smile: Hopefully I will see some of you guys there!
Reply 323
When did you guys apply? I received the answer back in february
Reply 324
Original post by rilin
When did you guys apply? I received the answer back in february

I applied at the end of October. Unfortunatley they don't give a reason for the rejection in UCAS.
Reply 325
Hey guys who still haven't received anything. Yesterday I contacted Napier Uni admissions and they answered that we have to wait till May 10. It is due to increased number of applications this year. They will try to answer as soon as possible :smile:

Thanks for passing on the message. Seems there are quite a few EU applicants still waiting...
Has anybody heard anything from Napier after firming an offer?
Reply 327
received unsuccessful for Festival and Event Management and Tourism. :frown:((((((
I hope you guys will do better
Reply 328
received unsuccessful for Festival and Event Management and Tourism. :frown:((((((
I hope you guys will do better

Sorry to hear that. Me too but with entrepreneurship! I wonder if it was because all the other schools where in England and I put something about student finance in the application that was connected to England, rather than Scotland.. I hope you know what I mean :biggrin:
Or it can be because all the other courses where music management ones so I focused on that in my PS. Other possibility is that they have really LOTS of applications.

Anyway, I don't care much, I just wanted to have a reply. :biggrin:
Reply 329
I think that's because they have a lot of applicants. Actually I am also not very disappointed. Life still goes on :biggrin:
heyy :smile:

i'm currently a student at napier in first year, does anybody have any questions? I'm studying accounting so i don't know much about the campuses apart from craiglockhart

(i'm also procrastinating from revision haha)
Reply 331
I think that's because they have a lot of applicants. Actually I am also not very disappointed. Life still goes on :biggrin:

Right! :biggrin: Where are you going then?
Original post by catrionamal

I havent heard a thing yet, but im still conditional until I get my degree results. I did see though on the stuff we got at the interview that they dont send anything out until you are unconditional and 6 weeks prior to the course starting but I thought we would have had the PVG stuff through etc
Reply 333
Original post by Vanessa1993x
heyy :smile:

i'm currently a student at napier in first year, does anybody have any questions? I'm studying accounting so i don't know much about the campuses apart from craiglockhart

(i'm also procrastinating from revision haha)

Heya,
I'm planning on studying Business Studies, and was just wondering what the business department is like? :smile:
And also, I'm from Gloucestershire about 6 hours away and was just wondering what Edinburgh is like as a city? Is there much to do? friendly people etc? :biggrin:
Thanks, would be a great help to have an inside view! :smile: x
Original post by rosebud_7
Heya,
I'm planning on studying Business Studies, and was just wondering what the business department is like? :smile:
And also, I'm from Gloucestershire about 6 hours away and was just wondering what Edinburgh is like as a city? Is there much to do? friendly people etc? :biggrin:
Thanks, would be a great help to have an inside view! :smile: x

The business department is really nice, my lecturers are all really helpful :smile: I really like Edinburgh there is a lot to do and a few nice parks for when it's sunny but I do come from a much smaller city so I just think it's amazing :tongue: the people are generally friendly around Edinburgh obviously there are some dodgy people and areas but that's the same anywhere :smile: at uni everyone I've spoken to has been really friendly x
Reply 335
Hi guys! I have received offer from Napier for Bsc Computer Systems and Networks. I'm just wondering how good is the facilities in Merchiston Campus? I went to their applicant open day but I didn't had a chance to tour the whole campus.
Is anyone doing bussiness or accounts? Also has anyone applied for their accomodation yet? If so where?!
Original post by catrionamal

I got a letter from them today
Original post by angel_delight
I got a letter from them today

Hopefully I will have something when I go home at the end of the week then :smile:
Reply 339
Anything interesting on the letter???

Quick Reply

Latest