Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarah.k
Anybody accepted for nursing???

Yep, conditional for the child course.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 381
Original post by OndrejC2
Hello Senika, depends on what kind of event - for example evening gigs are paid and you can buy a freshers week pass :smile: But there are some 'daytime' ones that should be free :smile: And Freshers Week does not take place at Uni, it is not on campus - all happens in city centre :smile:

Thanks for clearing that up :smile: Can you give any price examples please?
i have a conditional for psychology which i've accepted as my firm offer! thinking of taking a gap year maybe though as im not 18 untill next february..
Reply 383
Hello everyone ! I have applied for MSc in Global Investment and Banking and Msc in International Banking and Finance . Is anyone doing the same ?
Is it a good university for the courses I applied?

anyone else doing Digital Media?:smile:
Original post by ClaireTodd93
anyone else doing Digital Media?:smile:

I'm doing Interactive Media Design, but apparently the first two years are the same/similar.
Reply 386
Yeah Chris is right :smile:
Reply 387
got my welcome pack for Napier last week, September 10th here I come!!!! :-D
Congratulations! Your place at Edinburgh Napier University (E59) to study Social Sciences (LC38) has been confirmed

Chuffed!
Didn't receive any correspondence from them today though, any idea when I'll get anything?
Reply 389
I have met my condition too! Also just applied for accommodation too which is exciting. :biggrin:
Original post by duncaniw
I have met my condition too! Also just applied for accommodation too which is exciting. :biggrin:

Where you sent a welcome pack or something?
Reply 391
Nope, just applied with the Napier number I got in an email a while back.

Also yeah, just to confirm I haven't heard directly from Napier today either. You can apply for the accommodation here though: https://applications2.napier.ac.uk/studentaccommodation/
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by duncaniw
Nope, just applied with the Napier number I got in an email a while back.

Ah okay, I'll have a check through my emails.
I don't need to apply for accommodation, just a bit unsure of what to do now :colondollar:
Reply 393
The email I got said something like "Firm Offer of Admission- Edinburgh Napier University‏" or something similar!

Also yeah, I am too! I think we just have to sit back & relax now and wait for Napier to get in touch with us :smile:
Reply 394
Hey guys just got into Computing and I've filled in my accommodation form. SO excited now can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 395
Just got my confirmation letter for psychology and sociology at Napier! Anybody else doing that course? I am so excited! I could apply for adjustment but I don't think I am going to. Can someone explain what you have to do with buying passes for freshers? Like what of your room mates have different passes and you have to go on your own? Please help :-)
Reply 396
Hi KoKoKiKi,
well done with your letter. There are plenty of freshers with your course in our facebook page (can't advertise here). Regarding passes: there is just one for all evening events and then there are tickets for each single event. Don't worry about that with your roomates, you will not be alone!! Every freshers must go :biggrin:
Reply 397
Hey

met my conditions so YAY DEFINITELY GOING TO NAPIER NOW! I was just wondering, do we get the welcome guide soonish, (I'm assuming other previous conditional offer people haven't received theirs either?) because I got the confirmation letter from UCAS today? I mean it must come before September?
Reply 398
Yeah don't worry if u have a confirmation letter from UCAS then u are fine. See u on freshers :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Doing Computing at this uni, achieved my grades. I have to say, I was watching Clearing and places disappeared so fast. Glad I did well in my exams.

Quick Reply

Latest