The Student Room Group

Bocconi or RSM for IB ? (Undergraduate)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Oorlog
No they don't. There's an on/off-campus workshop event but it's highly competitive and arguably not very different from an online application.

Competition for the university-wide trip: 20 spots for ~1000 students
Competition for the QF trip: 20 spots for 80 students
Competition for the recruiting event: 15 spots per bank, usually 4~500 applications per bank

Whether your opinion matters is a matter of your position..

Anyway, if you still think RSM IBA is a good choice, try it and come back to me in 3 years.

At least they come, it's a proof of recognition.
What is this number ? The students in econometrics ? :s-smilie:
Reply 41
Original post by Mihawk
At least they come, it's a proof of recognition.
What is this number ? The students in econometrics ? :s-smilie:

Yes you're right, but they don't come solely for RSM IBA.

What I'm trying to say is that you'll have the uni-wide trip and the recruiting event for RSM IBA, and those two AND the QF trip (which is pretty highly regarded as lots of attendees end up landing internship/job offers). There's an International Econometrics bachelor starting next year. The Dutch version has 100~120 freshmen per year, of which 60% survive.

Then again, study what you want to study! IBA and Econometrics are two different worlds when it comes to course content. If you have a passion for management, go with IBA. Are you the analytical hard-core math type, go with Econometrics.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Oorlog
Yes you're right, but they don't come solely for RSM IBA.

What I'm trying to say is that you'll have the uni-wide trip and the recruiting event for RSM IBA, and those two AND the QF trip (which is pretty highly regarded as lots of attendees end up landing internship/job offers). There's an International Econometrics bachelor starting next year. The Dutch version has 100~120 freshmen per year, of which 60% survive.

Then again, study what you want to study! IBA and Econometrics are two different worlds when it comes to course content. If you have a passion for management, go with IBA. Are you the analytical hard-core math type, go with Econometrics.

I'm not :tongue:
Can't say if i'm the management type either... :s-smilie:
Reply 43
Original post by Mihawk
I'm not :tongue:
Can't say if i'm the management type either... :s-smilie:

Most people don't know :smile:

It took me quite a few years to figure out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending