The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Speak for yourself.
Reply 2
MANY TSRians, not all
'It was almost as good as HTML5' :lol:
Reply 4
BWA HA HA HA AHA AHA AHA AHA AH just join the army, more specifically join the engineers and spend some time in medway ...sure you'll problerly leave with an STD but you'd get more ass than a roman aristocrate during the dieing days of the empire.
Evidently I must be really thick then.
I'm thinking about making the Daily Mash my homepage, best website
Reply 7
I must not be part of the countries best students then...Funny article though :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by cid
BWA HA HA HA AHA AHA AHA AHA AH just join the army, more specifically join the engineers and spend some time in medway ...sure you'll problerly leave with an STD but you'd get more ass than a roman aristocrate during the dieing days of the empire.

Don't reproduce
Reply 9
Original post by GFK
Don't reproduce

don't worry for the sake of humanity ...and my financial security i always bag up.

snakes with tits.
Reply 10
'49% of whom currently die as virgins' we really need to know this? why is it even relevant? and how do they know this? lmao tho :biggrin:
Original post by Laskar15
'49% of whom currently die as virgins' we really need to know this? why is it even relevant? and how do they know this? lmao tho :biggrin:

Reply 12
well the basic point of existance is to reproduce... failing to do so is basically failing at life. I know people who consider themselves of a 'higher mindset' may consider this barbaric and in some way below them, but ...meh
Original post by Laskar15

It IS a piss-take :wink: I'm pretty sure their figures won't be accurate and they wouldn't care if they were anyway. Love the Daily Mash :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest