The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nutty_Psychologist
I usually get in after 6.30 or I'm doing Uni stuff so just end up having it on in the background while I'm doing stuff on the computer. Oh the simpilar times of being able to watch it on the TV chilling out with a cup of tea :couchpotato:

I always record the episode on E4 so I'm always one episode ahead. The episode that's being aired today is okay. But after it's been aired I'll post a theory I have. :smile:
Original post by >Username<
I always record the episode on E4 so I'm always one episode ahead. The episode that's being aired today is okay. But after it's been aired I'll post a theory I have. :smile:

oooooo :smile:
oooooo :smile:

Here's the theory:

The woman who can help Will she's Paul's wife! If she's not then she'll just be a random character who will basically fall into the background. That's what I think anyway.

What do you think?

Also, what do you think of Michaela coming back? At first I was excited because I quite liked her character. But when she came back I found her annoying plus she's not really done anything except fade into the background. So I don't know why they brought her back.
Reply 483
According to facebook, Ste and Amy are getting back together. :lolwut:
The doctor is what I imagine christian grey to be, minus the kinky ****.
Here's the theory:

The woman who can help Will she's Paul's wife! If she's not then she'll just be a random character who will basically fall into the background. That's what I think anyway.

What do you think?

Also, what do you think of Michaela coming back? At first I was excited because I quite liked her character. But when she came back I found her annoying plus she's not really done anything except fade into the background. So I don't know why they brought her back.

Well I'm behind a couple of days but yeah I agree I bet she's not a randomer, thats some good thinking :smile:

Completely agree about Michaela, when she came back on the Hollyoaks later thought she's be quite good and she does my head in, complete waste and I hate the fact she seems to purposely do things to make herself look as ugly as possible, like the face piercings and pink hair :s-smilie:

It's Leanne I hate the most, from the minute she came in the Village I was like :angry:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by PoGo HoPz
According to facebook, Ste and Amy are getting back together. :lolwut:

In the TV mag it said Amy does something that breaks Ste's heart..

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by tillytots
The doctor is what I imagine christian grey to be, minus the kinky ****.

Hahaha someone call Hollywood!!!!
I dont know why but I really like the creepy doctor
i was wondering if someone could fill me in on what has happened with the whole will thing!!!!!!!

and also has mitzee been forgotten about!!! she is in jail for a crime she didnt commit,
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
I dont know why but I really like the creepy doctor

Since he's been with Mercedes I've seen a different side to him. He really does seem to care about her. I can see a future for them, but I don't think it'll ever work. Because Mercedes is so obsessed with Riley. And he seems to be going back to Mercedes... So who knows, maybe they will end up together?
I don't understand why annalease didn't want to live with scott?did i miss simething?
Original post by farhiyaserar
i was wondering if someone could fill me in on what has happened with the whole will thing!!!!!!!

and also has mitzee been forgotten about!!! she is in jail for a crime she didnt commit,

Will:

Basically Will went to visit Silas in prison a couple of times. He wanted to get inside Silas's mind so he could write a book about it and get enough money for him and his family. Silas used to make do things like online grooming and told him to steal Lynsey's ring. So when Lynsey was murdered he was brought in for questioning and charged.

Will doesn't kill Lynsey. Because on that afternoon he was seeing this girl he'd met online and was filming her. So Ally helps him find her and Ash and Ally persuade the girl to tell this police he was with her. The charges were dropped however the audience isn't aware if it was the girl who went to the police. It could be something else if they want to continue the storyline. If not, we assume it was her who told the police. End of.

Mitzeee:

Mercedes has basically crossed the limit. She mixed up Mitzeee's tablets. So obviously Mitzeee wasn't in her right frame of my mind. Lynsey and Mercedes go to see Mitzeee, when they arrive Mitzeee is in a bad state. So Lynsey goes to get help. Mitzeee finds out it was Mercedes who was stalking her, and Mercedes knocks on conscious. So obviously when Mitzeee walks up Mercedes will be blamed for stalking Mitzeee. So Mercedes stabs her self.

When Mitzeee walks up she can't remember anything because of the mix up of pills and wine. Later in prison she admits to Riley she stabbed Mercedes and tell him to leave her alone.

The whole Will thing is basically over. As for Mitzeee it's still on going. I just hope it gets resolved soon. I hate seeing Mitzeee in prison.
I don't understand why annalease didn't want to live with scott?did i miss simething?

I'm so confused with this storyline. It was more than clear from the start Annalise and Rob weren't happy. It was also obvious Scott liked Annalise and she liked him. They built up this whole storyline for a year! It was so frustrating to see. Then Rob found out, yet they never showed how they worked it all out. They simply just did.

And now Scott and Annalise aren't together! I don't get what the point was. I think Annalise didn't want to live with Scott because she wanted to do her own thing instead of always having someone. Which I totally understand. What I don't get is the whole storyline. They shouldn't have built up Scott and Annalise from the beginning if in the end they wouldn't even end up together.

Do you get what I mean?
Does anyone know how to do a spoiler on here?
[QUOTE=>Username does anybody know how to do a spoiler on here

basically, do below but without the spaces
[ spoiler ] spoiler message [ / spoiler ]
Edit: somethings going on with the quoting, so just ignore it
(edited 11 years ago)
I wouldn't class this as a major spoiler, but it's a spoiler all the same. It's about a character who isn't a big part of Hollyoaks.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mynameisntbobk
basically, do below but without the spaces
[ spoiler ] spoiler message [ / spoiler ]
Edit: somethings going on with the quoting, so just ignore it

Thanks, I get it. :smile:
I wouldn't class this as a major spoiler, but it's a spoiler all the same. It's about a character who isn't a big part of Hollyoaks.

Spoiler

Who?
I'm so confused with this storyline. It was more than clear from the start Annalise and Rob weren't happy. It was also obvious Scott liked Annalise and she liked him. They built up this whole storyline for a year! It was so frustrating to see. Then Rob found out, yet they never showed how they worked it all out. They simply just did.

And now Scott and Annalise aren't together! I don't get what the point was. I think Annalise didn't want to live with Scott because she wanted to do her own thing instead of always having someone. Which I totally understand. What I don't get is the whole storyline. They shouldn't have built up Scott and Annalise from the beginning if in the end they wouldn't even end up together.

Do you get what I mean?

Yes I agree, they built that storyline up for so long and then honestly never showed them even really together except when it was about Rob and stuff, really annoyed me, also regarding scott He's leaving the village

Quick Reply

Latest