The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
I think hollyoaks needs to come away from the Vincent storyline he is actually a waste of screen time and also the whole Finn Robbie Jason thing and focus more on the Sienna storyline and I also want to see more of the browning murder storyline and the Maxine one also want more Tilly and ehster and more from the lomaxes and roscoes

Posted from TSR Mobile
that's definitely not holly
Original post by mynameisntbobk
that's definitely not holly

Just came on to say that, has she be recast yet again.

At least she doesnt have the bitchy face of the last one and looks a little younger.
Everyone on this ****ing show is a terrible person.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Everyone on this ****ing show is a terrible person.

Spoiler

Should spoiler that :tongue:

But Jason didn't send Holly's pics around, Robbie(his brother) sent the pic to his phone and then sent it around
But you're right, Jason should have told Ruby! He was probably angry about his pics being put all over Price slice haha
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Should spoiler that :tongue:

But Jason didn't send Holly's pics around, Robbie(his brother) sent the pic to his phone and then sent it around
But you're right, Jason should have told Ruby! He was probably angry about his pics being put all over Price slice haha

Should I? I thought it was alright to talk about after the episode had aired. Sorry!

Oh, right. So Jason's the nicer one? I thought Jason was the short one. I got the two of them mixed round!

Nah, even then. He should've told her. He should be angry at his brother; not Holly and Ruby. :colonhash:
Original post by drbluebox
Just came on to say that, has she be recast yet again.

At least she doesnt have the bitchy face of the last one and looks a little younger.

I dunno, I got used to the old Holly so this new one, who doesn't seem to have the same personality is annoying
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Should I? I thought it was alright to talk about after the episode had aired. Sorry!

Oh, right. So Jason's the nicer one? I thought Jason was the short one. I got the two of them mixed round!

Nah, even then. He should've told her. He should be angry at his brother; not Holly and Ruby. :colonhash:

Yeah :tongue:, Just in case someone hasn't seen the e4 episode yet, we've all made that mistake :wink:

Yeah Jason is the blonde one, he still should have told her but he was probably past caring as it's Ruby and not Holly that Robbie was getting a pic of
Reply 1408
This sienna storyline now mixed with the roscoes one is going to get very good I can tell after that punch from Darren don't feel the need to spoiler this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mynameisntbobk
I dunno, I got used to the old Holly so this new one, who doesn't seem to have the same personality is annoying

I was more used to the little girl Holly despite her not being it in often not the glam nasty Holly so for me its fine, its not like she was in the role for years
At least Holly looks her age now. When was tom cindys brother??

Spoiler

Reply 1411
Original post by Aneesah_May
At least Holly looks her age now. When was tom cindys brother??

Spoiler

Tom and Cindy have the same brother in Max.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by hbk4894
Tom and Cindy have the same brother in Max.
<br />
<br />
Tom and cindy like never talk its the first time its been mentioned so why does he live with the osbournes and not cindy
Reply 1413
Original post by Aneesah_May
<br />
<br />
Tom and cindy like never talk its the first time its been mentioned so why does he live with the osbournes and not cindy

well Max married Steph then he died and i think if i remember correctly he didnt want to leave Steph , i think he even turned down the chance a move to live with OB in London then him and Steph moved in with the Osbournes and Cindy was away with her husband at the time to really care then Steph died and Frankie and Jack wanted to keep him.
I miss brendan mitzee and the costellos. They should of kept Martha in would have been really goodto see how she dealt with her childrens deaths and alcoholism. I like the Roscoes and some of the lomaxes are fine but I doubt they are staying long knowing HO but its better then characters staying on the shows for years and being soo boring *cough cough* eastenders.
Okay the whole Sienna and Tom storyline is just getting ridiculous..I mean she locks Tom in that room..does it even have a toilet? And if I were Darren I'd be a lot more suspicious of her
Sienna and Tom's relationship is becoming creepily cute...
Have to keep reminding myself what a psycho bitch she was to him originally.

None of the other storylines are really interesting me at the moment. :bored: They need to mix it up!
Oh, and Holly's new actress seems just as dire as the old one. At least she doesn't look 26 anymore.
Reply 1417
The new holly is very hard to get used to it's almost like they have replaced holly for a different character and I'm loving some of the storylines lately

Posted from TSR Mobile
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Imatty94
The new holly is very hard to get used to it's almost like they have replaced holly for a different character

I agree with you! :yep:

At first, I wasn't a fan of the previous Holly because she looked really grown up/too old to play a 15 year old, but towards the end she was really growing on me, especially watching Hollyoaks Later which imo showed she was actually a really good actress and that was a good storyline. :smile: Just as I started to like her, they replaced her with the new Holly. Not keen on her at all and as you said, she seems totally out of character to the old Holly.

Quick Reply

Latest