The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds Applicants...help please

Anyone know anything about the university of leeds confirmation site. Apparently u can check whether you have gotten into university of leeds via this website. Anyone know when this site will be live??
Reply 1
Yeahh! You get that email? I clicked the link but it said something about 2010, it'll probably be live on A level results day :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Yes I got that email and yeah i clicked on the link too and same thing happened. Was wondering whether this site will be updated before ucas track though because unis find out our results like 4 days before us so thought they might update it couple of days before results day lol.
Original post by zxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjk
Yes I got that email and yeah i clicked on the link too and same thing happened. Was wondering whether this site will be updated before ucas track though because unis find out our results like 4 days before us so thought they might update it couple of days before results day lol.

No, universities are not allowed to give out any results until results day.
wouldnt they be able to notify us whether we got in or not.......not actually tell us our results?
Original post by zxcvbnmqwertyuiopasdfghjk
wouldnt they be able to notify us whether we got in or not.......not actually tell us our results?

no; it's UCAS rules
oky thanx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest