The Student Room Group

Do I need to wait for my sister?

I'm going into my 4th year now, and in my typical style, I'm applying for SAAS late.

Getting through the application and it gets to the page about family members in HE, and since this is the first year where my sister is going to college/uni, I'm a bit confused.

Do I need to wait until she has found out if she has the grades for her conditional, and then applies and get's her awards notice, before I can apply? At that rate, it's going to be christmas before I get any of my loan. Thanks!
Reply 1
I was in the same sort of situation last year! Don't worry, just put her Conditional place. You can always contact the loan people if the situation changes - they're used to this happening! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by lil huni
I was in the same sort of situation last year! Don't worry, just put her Conditional place. You can always contact the loan people if the situation changes - they're used to this happening! :h:

Thanks for the reply.

She didn't make her conditions, but is trying to get into one of a few college courses if they have space. Should I just fill it in without adding her, and if she does get a place, contact them and explain the situation? Really don't want to wait much longer to apply for my loan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending