The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OMG you are so cute!!

I think you should take it one step at a time, maybe start with a playful finger trailing along the side of her breast and seeing how she reacts. If she reacts positively, then up it a notch and so on. Just take it slow and base it on her reactions. However, I would advise you to stay away from her vagina for the first couple of times.

And make sure you assure her that she can touch you wherever she likes :sexface:
She clearly meant what she said, so whats the problem. Go from kissing to grabing her ass to lift her off her feet and onto your bed.

Sheesh no wonder you're still a virgin
Invite her to your house, then switch the light off in your room and the commence sexy time.
stick two of your fingers up her nose and drag her around the room she'll love it
I only read the title but to me that means she wants fingering!
Has anyone been able to figure out what the OP's girlfriend meant? :confused:
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous
OK, I've been going out with my girlfriend for a few months, we're both 21 and both virgins. Our make-out sessions have become quite passionate and very long lately, but restricted to kissing and respectful touching (i.e. I don't touch my gf's boobs/below the waist). Yesterday we were had been kissing/cuddling for a while and she seemed to be enjoying it - heavy breathing, soft moans etc. At one point she said 'you can touch me anywhere you like, you know', but I didn't really respond, just kissed her again.

I admit that I'm a bit nervous about the next step, as I guess by that she meant that she wanted me to go beyond the 'respectful touching' I just described, but I'm not sure exactly what she wants.

I realise that none of you will know this exactly either, but I'd be grateful if any girls could say (in general, rule-abiding terms :P) the kind of thing that would make you feel good at this point in this situation. I certainly don't want to disappoint my gf or give the impression I'm not attracted to her, but I am a bit unsure how to proceed to second base!

Well, I’m not a girl, but under the circumstances that you described if I told you that you could touch me anywhere, and you didn’t, I would seriously begin to think I was going out with an idiot.
Original post by DJkG.1
You're ****ing in there mate.

Sorry I'm not a girl, can't answer your question. Just gunna say a lot of men will be jealous of your position. :wink: (Assuming she's not hideous ofc).

QFT
Reply 48

Which cheeks??

:biggrin: OP wanted advice from girls...
So whilst kissing her OP, give her boobs a firm press, then lower your hands down to her waist and pull her close. Then lower your hands down some more and give her arse a firm grab...and then slowly move your hands up from behind her, to under her top...you get the picture

Kiss her neck too:tongue: I'm a sucker for that.

Yep this is basically it OP. Basically, the more she moans, that means you're doing it right.
Reply 49
Ask her for a massage, that would break the ice and make her comfortable by you touching her anywhere in the future...
I love how I ask for girl's opinions and get a bunch of guys telling me, in effect, to man up and bang her :rolleyes: Obviously that's my ultimate goal, but I want to get there in a way that is as enjoyable and comfortable for her as possible, and that's making me nervous about the next step. Sorry for being a fallible, unconfident human being!

She's telling you to touch her, so do it and see where it leads. She's probably frustrated you wont go any further by now, I definitely would be! I'd prefer to have to move a guy's hand away when he goes too far than hope he'll finally start doing more.
You can touch her botton:teehee:

Spoiler

Hopefully if you have a good enough feel around you MIGHT find your "man card"
Ask her if she'd like "The Minivan."
Reply 54
Original post by DJkG.1
Assuming she's not hideous ofc

21 and a virgin, most likely.
Reply 55
I love how I ask for girl's opinions and get a bunch of guys telling me, in effect, to man up and bang her :rolleyes: Obviously that's my ultimate goal, but I want to get there in a way that is as enjoyable and comfortable for her as possible, and that's making me nervous about the next step. Sorry for being a fallible, unconfident human being!

So why ask an internet forum how to be intimate with your own gf? If you want mutual enjoyment, then simply ask her and communicate.
She told you pretty directly what she wants. Get on with it man.
You said you are nervous and not sure what to do about touching her. If you are a bit timid, start at the thigh and work your way up as slowly as you like. It's both teasing for the girl and gives you time to bring up courage. The same goes with starting at the stomach and moving down (or up).
Not a female but know How the OP feels to some extent.
I'd say though you should just get stuck in since she has told you to touch her anywhere.

I was slowly progressing with someone I was seeing. We had very passionate kissing but I held back from touching her in intimate places.
I would grab her backside and put my hand up her top on her back, kiss her neck etc but it took me a while to feel comfortable to touch her breast. I then put my hand between her legs but didn't directly touch her vagina. She started making more noises and getting frisky. I should have just done the deed but didn't. Don't miss your chance!
She evidently wants you to lick her Achilles tendon -- get to it!

Latest

Trending

Trending